Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Blog Entries

Re: Welcome back TSizzle!

Quote Originally Posted by srobert96 View Post
    If I am the Ravens I don't play Suggs this weekend. If he doesn't play he has two weeks to continue his conditioning. Why rush it. I would also consider sitting Ngata so he can be ready for the stretch run.
    I agree on Suggs, but disagree on Ngata. If he says he can play, then this game is too important for him to miss. Keep in mind that the Ravens have a BYE week coming up... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by srobert96 View Post
    If I am the Ravens I don't play Suggs this weekend. If he doesn't play he has two weeks to continue his conditioning. Why rush it. I would also consider sitting Ngata so he can be ready for the stretch run.
    This.

but I got killed on my thread about resting all of our injured players for this week- the fact remains that teams *can* win with scheme on defense if you're missing guys (as evidenced by the Packers and all of the defensive guys on IR)- I said if the Ravens were smart, they'd rest ALL of these guys so that they have the full 3 weeks to fully recover/prepare- Suggs, Ngata, Smith, Kemo, etc. The fact is, our defense can't get much worse than how they've played so far, and just having the younger guys make plays with their speed as opposed to football smarts would be well worth having healthy players for the stretch run against a tough schedule after the bye (not to mention it would be valuable experience for our two's).

If the Houston game is going to be won- it's going to be won on Flacco's arm (and good offensive scheme)- And conversely, if he has one of his "less than stellar" road performances we're going to lose- no matter who's playing on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by celticrob View Post
    Drama queen? That's a bit of a stretch. I don't think the Ravens or Suggs planned on having the story leaked. The Ravens have been very calculated with this move. They know that they don't have to make an immediate roster decision because of his PUP designation. If he does play I'm sure it's on a very limited snap count. He nor the Ravens at any point have said that he is not playing. Why doesn't anyone make mention of Demaryius Thomas making a quick return from an Achilles injury just last year.
    If you have seen how Suggs keeps tweeting about this return then you'll understand why I said that.

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    If you have seen how Suggs keeps tweeting about this return then you'll understand why I said that.
    I follow Suggs and three weeks ago he said he was coming back. The picture he tweeted on Monday was sent to him by a fan and he simply retweeted the picture. I bet he has being going hard for the last three weeks in preparation for this game. But we should know by today. He has to be activated to the roster today in order to play.

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    He's not playing.......I'm starting to think he likes the role of playing a drama queen.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...tal-on-sunday/
    Ever think the team and Suggs are purposely doing this to mess with the Texans?

It would be great to have him back this week. But I rather they don't bring him back and give him 2 extra weeks of prep.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Re: Welcome back TSizzle! (Merged)

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Ever think the team and Suggs are purposely doing this to mess with the Texans?
    Uhmm yes!

I hope he doesnt play... just stoopid if he does... rehab to get re-injured?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!

Re: Welcome back TSizzle! (Merged)

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider Source with knowledge of the situation predicts Terrell Suggs will play Sunday

Seriously???

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!