Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Welcome back TSizzle!

Quote Originally Posted by kronusthebonus View Post
    Damn, lookin a little big there Suggs!

I suppose the Suggs of 2009 is better than no Suggs at all...
    That was my initial thought as well. He's deffo got some lbs to drop. He was always big, but not that big. He looks bigger than McPhee.

Quote Originally Posted by goodandfast View Post
    That was my initial thought as well. He's deffo got some lbs to drop. He was always big, but not that big. He looks bigger than McPhee.
    I had a feeling when everyone was saying he looked "jacked" that he was actually a little chubby.

Quote Originally Posted by JMUpurkfool View Post
    I had a feeling when everyone was saying he looked "jacked" that he was actually a little chubby.
    im sure it'll come off once he gets into "football shape"

Blog Entries

I didn't think he looked much bigger than normal when he was shown on the sidelines, but I was definitely wrong...he definitely isn't in peak shape, but again, that's to be expected. He'll work it off.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    So his tendon is probably strengthened from the exercises he would have been doing? I remember you said that a few months back, that it's possible his achilles are probably more healthy now than before?
    Thats usually the case, the exception is that if the Achilles tore at the heel bone, then it isnt so easy to come back from. Luckily for him it didnt happen in that spot. He more than likely had microtears for a while like many of us do when we age from years of use and was a time bomb to be ruptured at some point. He should be good or better than before. Only real issue is keeping scar tissue loose and broken up, it can make you feel stiff. They usually massage the scar tissue to break it up and once you had the surgery you have to stretch a little more to loosen it up. No biggie.

Quote Originally Posted by Boulderraven View Post
    Bet he starts in Cleveland. Just about 6 months from injury.
    He works out/trains a full three weeks IMO. It will be the Raiders game I think.

Blog Entries

I thought he looked big on the sidelines but in this clip id say he looks in the neighborhood of 300lbs. He might not be able to help with the pass rush like he did last year but the added pounds should help against the rush which is where I think we need the most help

FWIW, Adam Schefter is reporting that if there are no setbacks this week, Suggs is PLAYING in Houston:

Despite returning to practice only Wednesday from a torn Achilles in April, Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs is targeting and expecting to play Sunday versus the Houston Texans, according to league sources.
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/85...ns-source-says

I'd still be surprised, but it is a good indication that he's close to returning. Still, IMO, makes more sense to wait until after the Bye.
    “Talk's cheap - let’s go play.” - #19, Johnny Unitas

Follow me on Twitter @ravenssalarycap

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by B-more Ravor View Post
    FWIW, Adam Schefter is reporting that if there are no setbacks this week, Suggs is PLAYING in Houston:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/85...ns-source-says
    Awesome news my man, just can't believe it.

I'm waiting for an official word from JFS. Not buying it.

He's wrecking my mind!

Counting the sleeps is what he just said on Facebook, he either is thinking he's laying this week, or he's winding us up.

Mindfuck!

He may be "expecting" to play Sunday, but are the Ravens on board with this? I mean....he's had one practice.