Texans lose DE Jamison for the season

http://houston.sbnation.com/houston-...houston-texans

A rotational player behind J.J. Watt and Antonio Smith, Jamison had contributed a single sack during the 2012 season and finished 2011 with two sacks in a similar, rotational role. Jamison originally signed with the Texans as an undrafted free agent and spent time on the team's practice squad in two seasons before earning a full-time role on the active roster.
    He's their primary backup so this effects their defense if/when the Ravens go no huddle.

Re: Texans lose DE Jamison for the season

Yeah, that hurts them, especially added on top of losing Cushing.

If our o-line does it's job, we should score 30+ on them. We did pretty well against Dallas, Flacco had a lot of time back there. The move to replace Harewood paid off immediately.

I think we may be in for a more interesting game Sunday than any of us imagine and not just because of these key injuries on both sides, but the fact we are tied for the #1 AFC spot and we are playing for potential seeding in the playoffs. It is my hope though that Sunday's game does NOT produce any more injuries (serious, minor or otherwise) than what we already have. May both teams come out of this game injury free.

Blog Entries

Perhaps I should start another thread, but here goes... I think the TV networks view the Ravens - Texans game as a low priority... even though both are 5 - 1, and vying for the #1 AFC seed early in the 2012 season. If this were the Patriots - Jets in the same positions, it would be aired to the entire country, with about 2 hours of pre-game blather... Bc

I don't know much about this jamison guy given he's not a household name however does this really have any impact on the game itself other than their rotation. Smith and Watts are the keys here. They'll just play a few more snaps I guess. I would be curious to see how Texans fans view this loss, then we can better guage Jamison's value to their franchise.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens27Girl View Post
    I think we may be in for a more interesting game Sunday than any of us imagine and not just because of these key injuries on both sides, but the fact we are tied for the #1 AFC spot and we are playing for potential seeding in the playoffs. It is my hope though that Sunday's game does NOT produce any more injuries (serious, minor or otherwise) than what we already have. May both teams come out of this game injury free.
    :word

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

This is really irrelevant news. The guy had 1.5 sacks last season. The most this means is that they have to put another below average rotational player in his place.

it will be about our defense. after the last two weeksof getting embarrassed there won;t be any question of whether they will show up or not. the question is once they show up can they be effective.

I still think that this is the Texan's game to lose. They're a great team and we've been struggling, and they have the home field. Not to say that we can't win, anything can happen in the NFL afterall but I'm just not getting my hopes up too much for this game.

But if we manage to escape with a victory, I think that we'll be considered the team to beat in the NFL.