Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: We will go 8-8.

Re: We will go 8-8.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSkins Fury View Post
    They have a stable QB now and a couple decent WRs. Just saying, they are a different team. I don't think the Texans have ever beat us either... but it's bound to happen, eventually.
    But the Ravens aren't a different team, one that is led by a top 3 offense?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bawlamer View Post
    Suggs will not be game ready. If you think he will make an impact this year you are delusional. The point is Manning owns the Ravens. They will not walk into M & T. Theiy're coming with a game plan and game ready. They know what to expect when they get here. And stop calling those that disagree with you trolls. It's like you're final statement. Really!
    Until you show me that Manning has owned the Ravens statistically I'm not buying it. He has had some bad games against us, and has got away with lucky wins, like the 06 play off game at our house. You also can't just assume Suggs will make zero impact at all, that's a little far fetched.

They have a stable QB now and a couple decent WRs. Just saying, they are a different team. I don't think the Texans have ever beat us either... but it's bound to happen, eventually.
    Remember when Kyle Orton and Brandon Lloyd were setting the world on fire, and rolled into M&T at 8-0? How'd that go?

Blog Entries

The Broncos will not come all the way over to Baltimore and win easily, I think there's a much better chance that we win that one. The Broncos are a totally different team to what Indi were in Mannings hay days. The Broncos are one of the teams that have really struggled playing us in recent history. More so on their defense when facing our offense. I remember back in 2010, with a much less talented offense, we pretty much torched them, and Rice ran all over them. That's another thing you trolls forget, we have Ray Rice and Joe Flacco playing their best football right now, you all seem to be discounting that.

I don't trust this offense to carry us week to week. It's not any specific player... I love them all. It's the combination of all of it. Some games the WRs can't get separation, some games the O-line struggles, and in some games O-line penalties kill us.

But I agree... all this team needs is 2 long scoring drives from the O and 2-3 stops from the D and we'll be in every game.
    So now you want this top 3 offense to look pretty every week?

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Until you show me that Manning has owned the Ravens statistically I'm not buying it. He has had some bad games against us, and has got away with lucky wins, like the 06 play off game at our house. You also can't just assume Suggs will make zero impact at all, that's a little far fetched.
    I hope you're right about Suggs. As far as Manning for what ever reason he wins. Be it us or be it him he wins. By the end of the game he has more points even if he puts his team in position to make only field goals. As they say in Baltimore, "a win is a win."

The Broncos will not come all the way over to Baltimore and win easily, I think there's a much better chance that we win that one. The Broncos are a totally different team to what Indi were in Mannings hay days. The Broncos are one of the teams that have really struggled playing us in recent history. More so on their defense when facing our offense. I remember back in 2010, with a much less talented offense, we pretty much torched them, and Rice ran all over them. That's another thing you trolls forget, we have Ray Rice and Joe Flacco playing their best football right now, you all seem to be discounting that.
    I agree that we have usually done a great job at shutting Manning down for the most part. We had a pass rush then. I don't think Suggs will be back at full force. I hope I'm wrong. I think it will be a close game and I think Willis McGahee is the type of back we CAN control. I think he's slow through the hole and I think our D-line can bottle him up. But I don't think our Offense will have an great day against what has been a pretty good pass rush. I do think Rice can have a big day.

You also can't just assume Suggs will make zero impact at all, that's a little far fetched.
    I think counting on him making a full return from a surgically repaired tendon this season is far fetched. And I don't think you can trust his word or his desires. I hope I'm wrong. I'd love to see him out there.... But until he gets on the practice field, he is out. After that he has to practice without complications. Then he has to get in game shape. All of this has to happen without incident before he he even has the opportunity to make an impact in a game.
    Last edited by MinnesotaRaven; 10-16-2012 at 10:58 AM.

Bro, my issue with this thread is that it was basically created to stir up the fanbase and if one post often they would know how a troll works and you came close to it. I have no problem with the beginning of your post. My problem is with the ending. You didn't complete your thoughts and add justification as to why you felt that way. You left it to open ended. You're only explaining yourself now because most folks are jumping all over you. If you're going to start a thread like this put some more thought into. I didn't mean to attack you but get posters to attack your post first.

I don't trust this offense to carry us week to week. It's not any specific player... I love them all. It's the combination of all of it. Some games the WRs can't get separation, some games the O-line struggles, and in some games O-line penalties kill us.

But I agree... all this team needs is 2 long scoring drives from the O and 2-3 stops from the D and we'll be in every game.
    Maybe this will force Harb hand to open the O playbook. I don't see us going 3 n 7 the rest of the year. Oh Pitts d is just as bad

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    WE DON'T NEED YOUR RESPECT BUT WE WILL BEAT UP ON YOU AND TAKE YOUR SOUL!!!!!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bawlamer View Post
    I hope you're right about Suggs. As far as Manning for what ever reason he wins. Be it us or be it him he wins. By the end of the game he has more points even if he puts his team in position to make only field goals. As they say in Baltimore, "a win is a win."
    Well if your gonna play that game, I will come right back at you with our 5-1 record, because a win is indeed a win. You are what your record says.

When you can't win an argument you start calling names. It's all that's left. However, after the collective board discussion I do think 8-8 a little severe. Suggs has to enter into the equation. While I don't think he'll be game ready for a while the defenses we meet will have to respect him (not like Kruger) and don't forget the Bye Week. That gives Ngata a chance to recover. I'm hoping that Joe will realize he's the new leader of this team and command respect. Unitas wasn't like Ray but everyone knew he was number one. This is a chance for the shadow to come off of Joe. You're standing in pure daylight baby. Now go play like it.