Page 41 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3940414243 ... LastLast

Re: Game Thread Cowboys @ Ravens 10/14

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    sprained knee
    whew. thanks man
    "Flacco will never win a Super Bowl in my lifetime" - Lamarr Woodley, Squealers LB<-- what Flacco stares at before every game

On pace to allow 400 yards on defense, but gain 500 on offense.

Welcome to your new Baltimore Ravens.

Not a troll, call it the way I see it. No purple glasses.
    Flacco was incredible in last two drives. Penalties saved the Ravens in first half.

Oher is getting beasted...... by a beast.....

iggyman555 Guest

asny news on webby?

We're not missing Webb ...yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Van Cleef View Post
    While the game has been going on... this was happening a few miles up in the sky:

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net...-I3ixVniaIayE_
    Been watching that alongside - that takes some serious balls. Must've been the most frightening, but exhilarating experience you can imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    I'm sorry but some of you guys are awful, why not show some support to your team rather than looking for areas to heavily criticize all the damn time. You go on about other teams boards and how they complain about their teams who most of the time deserve it, you guys are doing exactly the same thing to a team that is 17-10 up after starting the game so poorly, and a team that is 4-1.
    Their play last week and most of this half warranted criticism. I have no issue with that. The problem I have is the people who seem like they're on cloud nine when the Ravens are losing. That I can't justify or understand. Well I guess I should say PERSON and not people if you know who I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by DColeman View Post
    Oher is getting beasted...... by a beast.....
    I think Oher has held up pretty well... Ware is a beast, he'll win some battles
    "Flacco will never win a Super Bowl in my lifetime" - Lamarr Woodley, Squealers LB<-- what Flacco stares at before every game

I'm sorry but some of you guys are awful, why not show some support to your team rather than looking for areas to heavily criticize all the damn time. You go on about other teams boards and how they complain about their teams who most of the time deserve it, you guys are doing exactly the same thing to a team that is 17-10 up after starting the game so poorly, and a team that is 4-1.

I'm glad none of you are the coaches.
    Its starting to get old. I refuse to predict the end of the game because you just don't know what is going to happen. But right now once again the offense is proving it can roll with anyone. So if this is going to become a shootout at M&T, I have confidence.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Girls get it at the start of the 3rd--Ravens need to build on the mo--and that means a 3 and out.

I'm glad none of you are the coaches.
    It's a live game thread- it's always going to be knee jerk central.

I wouldn't worry about it, I go on Chelsea forums sometimes and it's just the same when thing's aren't going well. Same with fans of any team for any sport.