Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: Point spread now up by +5 for Mitt

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    And Rassmussen has Romney at 51% in Florida. Obama is in for a rude awakening in November.
    Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
    Just as long as Romney keeps up exactly what he's doing now.

I would like to see him go on the most high profile stage he can and call out the White house for lying about Libya. He can do it in the next debate but I just wonder what Obama would jump in and say.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Just as long as Romney keeps up exactly what he's doing now.

I would like to see him go on the most high profile stage he can and call out the White house for lying about Libya. He can do it in the next debate but I just wonder what Obama would jump in and say.
    I'm not 100 percent sure Romney has to say anything more at this point. This whole Libya lie is unraveling in front of the President all on its own. This might dog him until the election.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    I'm not 100 percent sure Romney has to say anything more at this point. This whole Libya lie is unraveling in front of the President all on its own. This might dog him until the election.

For you and I yes, but (predictably) the media is ignoring this, this denial and coverup is a full fledged scandal.

People should be getting fired over this, lots of people, but it will never happen, because that would admit that BHO didn't unite the world and playing nice doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    For you and I yes, but (predictably) the media is ignoring this, this denial and coverup is a full fledged scandal.

People should be getting fired over this, lots of people, but it will never happen, because that would admit that BHO didn't unite the world and playing nice doesn't work.
    This.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    How that man got elected to public office is beyond me.
    Read this sentence as if it was uttered by any Republican:

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

-Joe Biden
    As opposed to what, Joe?

Keep in mind thats Joe Biden describing Obama when Biden was running for POTUS.