New Ravens Video: AZ or Bust

I've been watching a lot of the highlight videos that people put up on youtube latley. I thought I would make one myself. So here's my first one, I think you guys will enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAAwmQgkYp8
    "This year, our attitude when we’re on the field is we’re attacking, we want to put points on the board and then let our defense pin their ears back and have at it."
    -Mark Clayton

Re: New Ravens Video: AZ or Bust

Excellent job on that video! I especially like the Bart Scott quote from the SI interview. Great stuff all around. Hopefully, you can make another one that also features the offense. If things go the Ravens way, the offense could be top ten.

why'd you censor "fuck?" especially when there was like a dozen "shits"

neat vid though.
    O's, Stroh's and Nappy Ho's

I like it, but it had AD on there...

I censored fuck b/c some people look at these things on youtube with their kids. I figured that people are more averse to that word than shit. Plus, there's a lot of "shit" in there, and I didnt feel like taking the time to get 'em all.

Yeah I know AD was on there, but it would be hard to talk shoowcase the 2006 team w/o him. I know the second part of the video is about 2007, but our 2007 outlook isnt castly affected by his absence. We'll still be number 1.

Glad you guys liked it though!
    "This year, our attitude when we’re on the field is we’re attacking, we want to put points on the board and then let our defense pin their ears back and have at it."
    -Mark Clayton

Loved it, good stuff

That was great!! I especially loved all the action from the Squeelers games!

If I had to make two suggestions :

I had trouble reading the text, it wasn't on the screen long enough, especially if it was more than a couple words. You may want to extend it another .5 seconds or so.

&

I would have loved to see the Buddy Lee sack of Vick on the Rollout in the "Introducing the D-Line" section somewhere. That was a Classic!

Again, Great Job!!
    ... They shall mount up with wings as Eagles;

only complaint would be that the text disappears too quickly, other than that its an absolute brilliant video. Forwarded it to everyone I know...

i was so psyched that i almost sacked this chinese guy in my office... then again, im stuck in shanghai

I originally had the text up for a longer period of time, but I had to shorten the segments so that the clips matched up with the song.

I was looking for that Kelly Gregg sack, but I couldnt find it on google video.

Does anyone know of a site or some place where I could get my hands on some more Ravens clips?
    -Mark Clayton

Quote Originally Posted by bassgtrst View Post
    I've been watching a lot of the highlight videos that people put up on youtube latley. I thought I would make one myself. So here's my first one, I think you guys will enjoy it.

GOOD JOB

nice video post brother.
    FOOTBALL IS BACK!! YOUR 2010 BALTIMORE RAVENS! SUPER BOWL OR BUST

Quote Originally Posted by bassgtrst View Post

First one huh? You're pretty good at it. I liked how you highlighted Bart's sack of Toothlessburger.

Good Job dude!!
    Last edited by flraven; 08-24-2007 at 02:08 AM. Reason: added text
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello