Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: LOL - POLLS have libbies on suicide watch

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    it was good... until about 2008, now were where were at. 7 years in office and it was still all Clinton to blame. we continued to see the same effects that Bush left us with for the entire first year of Obamas. Since then the Unemployment rate has dropped, the debt has continued to grow but at a slowing pace.

HUH? OBY increased the debt by $5T in his first 3 years ($2T just since the ceiling
    was recently raised more than any other Prez.

W increased it by $1T in 8 yrs with two wars going on. He spent millions in Africa on
    miscito nets. BTW, he invited the Pastor of my church over for dinner. The guy fell off
    his chair when he called. Our church has owned an orphanage in Kenya for over 20 years
    and W found out about it. Many of its graduates became town mayors and national
    leaders. The Pastor and his wife had dinner with the Bush's then he briefed the entire
    cabinet on the orphanage operations. W used that info to raise millions for the nets.

Times are hard, and everyone wants this turned around as quick as possible, but its not something were going to see immediate results with. Seems everyone thinks it should bounce back as fast as it fell. I dont think thats realistic despite who the president was.
    Yea, but it would have been faster than it is now. He'll give new meaning to the term
    lame duck president because with a billion spent on the campaign, everything remains
    the same - the WH, the Senate and House of REps. Actually I think the GOP lost 3
    seats in the senate.

Yes, and the housing bust started with Clinton when he wanted everyone to have the
    American dream - a house. So he got the Fanny Maes (Barney Frank who stole millions
    from them because he ran them and the Freddie Macks (Chris Dodd who stole million
    from them because he ran them) to give out loans w/o checking peoples backgrounds.
    The gov't then got the private banks to do the same. People couldn't pay and the
    system broke and the economy collapsed but OBY was right when he said the guy in
    power at the time will get the blame. He won yesterday because W was in power at
    the time and the people still blame him not OBY for not fixing things. Same with FDR
    when he couldn't fix things. He kept getting re-elected until he died.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 11-07-2012 at 05:16 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    First off, I'm not a Libby.

HUH? Your sure giving the liberal argument. Now jonboy is talking like me.

Second, PBS is heavily relying on government subsidies, because pledges are down significantly. I'm sure someone of Romney's stature would be aware of that. It would be like pulling the rug from under them. Thus, the loss of thousands of jobs.

Jon just answered that for me but youre knit picking. He would have created a lot more
    jobs than lost at PBS. I worked for Ch 46 in Atlanta. It was sold to the Chicago Tribune and they laid off all management and put their own in. We all got other jobs. I went back
    into the gov't and rose to a high grade and retired early but I started over but was still
    young enough to do it.

Anyway Ex and Jab, I've really enjoyed this discussion w/o all the insults I usually get.
    Thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    Anyway Ex and Jab, I've really enjoyed this discussion w/o all the insults I usually get.
    Thanks guys.
    agreed. I love not having Galen Here. Now that he infested the other board, coupled with this board getting more play... I may have to switch my primary politics board back over here...

Blog Entries

Yea Jon.

I saw his nick names. Theyre a lot worse than OBY-lol.

The guys criticizing my threads should have seen his. Talk about propaganda.

Last edited by AirFlacco; 11-07-2012 at 05:50 PM.

he almost singlehandedly and completely ruined another board inside a month....

talk about a partisan hack propaghanda spreading amchine...

Blog Entries

Oh well.

Galen is not who you think he is.

Judging by some posts from his past, I am convinced he simply came here to screw with people.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Galen is not who you think he is.

Judging by some posts from his past, I am convinced he simply came here to screw with people.
    I actually believe that is possible. I can't, for the life of me, believe that any humna being actually harbors the thoughts that he does. There is no way a humn being capable of stringing sentences together with good sentence structure and grammar can be so blantantly brainless.

I actually have accused him of something very similar to that in a thread on this board, assuming he was literally taking the stance he was to screw with people, as a human with a brain could not be that foolish.

I can see why it would be fun to not have anyone actually contradicting your points.

LOL! LMAO!

Quote Originally Posted by CptJesus View Post
    I can see why it would be fun to not have anyone actually contradicting your points.

LOL! LMAO!
    actually that's the opposite of correct. We jsut thanked people with a contradictory opinion to ours for joining in, in case you didn't read that part.

There is a difference between that and Voldemort7.... That is a forum member only capable of repeating the liberal talking points and claiming to buy each and every one hook line and sinker while pretending they ar ehis own personal thoughts. Someone that is completely incapable of reasonable thought. One that resorts to name calling when he has lost, and one that shoots down any source of info that isn't "peer reviewed".

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    I actually believe that is possible. I can't, for the life of me, believe that any humna being actually harbors the thoughts that he does. There is no way a humn being capable of stringing sentences together with good sentence structure and grammar can be so blantantly brainless.

I actually have accused him of something very similar to that in a thread on this board, assuming he was literally taking the stance he was to screw with people, as a human with a brain could not be that foolish.
    Let me clarify.

I really do think he's that liberal. I really do believe he's a therapist of some sort.

I think he has compulsion toward trying to be the smartest dude in the room. Every one of his posts have a mocking tone used to express his perceived superiority over others.

He's obviously someone of advanced degrees, thus his blind allegiance to every academic. Yet, he fell short at some point in his career and gets desperate when confronted, hense the time he was caught plagiarizing the WH web site and passing it off as his own (a HUGE no no in his line of work and circle of peers).

Best to ignore him really. He ain't going to change, much like folks here who are incapable of treating their political adversaries with respect and dignity.

Understood. I do get what you mean now.

I will most likely just avoid this board again now that he's back. He just makes it no fun to discuss politics, religion, and world events. If I ever get into another climate change discussion where he pretends it doesn't matter that the world has regularly and predictably warmed and cooled for millions of years prior to fossil fuels it will be too soon.