Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I'm sure they were on suicide watch when Nate Silver, who predicted 100% accurate, was giving them an 80% chance to win. When almost every poll was leaning Obama. But go ahead and blame it on Sandy. I'm sure that's all it was

LOL!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Blog Entries

Re: LOL - POLLS have libbies on suicide watch

Quote Originally Posted by CptJesus View Post
    I'm sure they were on suicide watch when Nate Silver, who predicted 100% accurate, was giving them an 80% chance to win. When almost every poll was leaning Obama. But go ahead and blame it on Sandy. I'm sure that's all it was

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    I find it hard to believe that a hurricane, a week before Election Day, heavily swayed the American public in who they would choose to lead the ENTIRE COUNTRY for the next four years. My mind was made up well before the hurricane.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    So, Romney wasn't going to raise taxes on everyone once he got it?

Even if Romney cut taxes, he'd still have to answer for the debt, since he claims that he wouldn't blame everyone else the way he feels President Obama did. If I am not mistaken, Romney was looking to cut. Public television was one of those areas. That's a lot of jobs being cut right there. Yet, he's going to provide jobs?
    He had the Ryan plan to reduce the debt. That' why he added Ryan to the ticket. A lot of debt would have been reduced. The libbies freaked out over it and promised to shut down the gov't until the debt ceiling was raised. GOPs in the house freaked out and it was
    raised $2T and will again when this ceiling expires. OBY will threaten the old people
    and stop military pay checks to those soldiers who are dying for him.

He did not say "Shut down PBS" what he said was that even though he likes some of the programming on PBS that he would end the government subsidies, following the guidance of his test as to whether the government expense was so critical that it was worth borrowing money from China for.

China is real happy because he lost. They still own us which you libbies like.

BTW, unemployment in Mass under Romney was 4.7%. OBY said we need the first
    bailout to keep unemployment under 9%. It went over 9% with that bailout.

Nothing he did worked.

As for the hurricane, those are Chris Mathews words not mine and the fact is Mitt had
    a +6 point lead before it hit. He got all the bounce points from the debates.

OBY came back after the storm after the pics were taken of him helping the victims
    and with Chris Christie. The day before the election most polls had him tied.

After the election he won. Them's the fact.

I AM SURE GLAD WE HAD THAT STORM LAST WEEK.

CHRIS MATHEWS, MSNBC
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 11-07-2012 at 02:47 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    BTW, unemployment in Mass under Romney was under 5% so he's done it.
    which wasnt anything different than the entire country at the time. Its not like his policies set them apart and went against what was going on nationally. That would have been more notable.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

True but those politics matched national politics in the early 2000s. Everything was working
    starting with those tax cuts. It was the greatest era of prosperity in the history of man. At least what he did was working unlike the last 4 years with 23M unemployed. Unemployment
    just went up again to 7.9% from 7.8% and he still lost.

Blog Entries

First off, I'm not a Libby. Second, PBS is heavily relying on government subsidies, because pledges are down significantly. I'm sure someone of Romney's stature would be aware of that. It would be like pulling the rug from under them. Thus, the loss of thousands of jobs.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

and saving $500 Billion in taxpayer dollars.

I'm sure if the demand is ther the private sector could add an additional network to provide the same service for half the cost, increasing government revenues without increasing government debt.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    True but those politics matched national politics in the early 2000s. Everything was working
    starting with those tax cuts. It was the greatest era of prosperity in the history of man. At least what he did was working unlike the last 4 years with 23M unemployed. Unemployment
    just went up again to 7.9% from 7.8%.
    it was good... until about 2008, now were where were at. 7 years in office and it was still all Clinton to blame. we continued to see the same effects that Bush left us with for the entire first year of Obamas. Since then the Unemployment rate has dropped, the debt has continued to grow but at a slowing pace.

Times are hard, and everyone wants this turned around as quick as possible, but its not something were going to see immediate results with. Seems everyone thinks it should bounce back as fast as it fell. I dont think thats realistic despite who the president was.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    and saving $500 Billion in taxpayer dollars.

I'm sure if the demand is ther the private sector could add an additional network to provide the same service for half the cost, increasing government revenues without increasing government debt.
    Well, that's why those thousands of people didn't feel like taking that chance with Romney. That was my point.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    it was good... until about 2008, now were where were at. 7 years in office and it was still all Clinton to blame. we continued to see the same effects that Bush left us with for the entire first year of Obamas. Since then the Unemployment rate has dropped, the debt has continued to grow but at a slowing pace.

Times are hard, and everyone wants this turned around as quick as possible, but its not something were going to see immediate results with. Seems everyone thinks it should bounce back as fast as it fell. I dont think thats realistic despite who the president was.
    It's like being a personal trainer and trying to convince someone obese that they aren't going to lose fifty pounds in two days and the only way that it would even be possible, would surely be dangerously unhealthy.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Well, that's why those thousands of people didn't feel like taking that chance with Romney. That was my point.
    and that is the democrats plan... to put as many of us on the "payroll" as humanly possible so they can assure themselves a solid voting block. Once your hand is out, it's easier to leave it there then pull it back and figure it out on yourown.

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post

asgreed, at thsio point I'd settle for progress over continued decline. Perhaps a balanced budget is unreasonable at the moment, but if the deficit was reduced by 25% each year it would show progress... Right now with the budget almost double the GDP, we are in trouble, adn it's getting worse.