Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: How 'Bout Dem Cowboys!

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    You forgot to mention that we have Ray Rice, and a good run blocking Oline coupled with the best FB in the game, and an explosive back up RB.
    Somebody better tell CAM about that good run blocking line because he
    forgets and throws.

Blog Entries

Speaking of DEZ and his 0 TDs, here's an article from Ravens site saying their scouts wanted him and were stunned when Jones jumped up 3 spots in front of Oz to grab him, but Ozzie's pal Bellicheat phoned him and said I have Jerry on the other line who wants DEZ, do you want him. Oz said no thanks so he could have had him.

His scouts sat stunned when Dallas got him.

He dropped for character issues and was sued after wearing the STAR and
    was arrested this past July for striking his mother.

Anyone still want him and his 0 TDs this year?

Also, Pitta whom we got in that draft is out-performing DEZ with 2 TDs and we have Dickson with those picks we got from Denver as well even though Kindle flopped. Pitta and dickson make it a great draft for Oz and us. He
    knew what he wanted and didn't want which was DEZ with 0 TDs so far.

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/...b-b5fc88e6c7f1
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 10-10-2012 at 06:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    Where are you going with this?
    I'm not here to think for you baller.
    I hope you have a huge problem with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Baltimoreboy View Post
    I'm not here to think for you baller.
    I hope you have a huge problem with that.
    Wow. A little sensitive there. Okay. Thanks for the input

Blog Entries
    What the hell does that even mean?

Oh, I heard their punter missed practice.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Oh, I heard their punter missed practice.
    Can Cundiff punt? I hear he's available... Bc

Blog Entries

The Dallas Cowboys just aren't playing at the quality level of offense that we are accustomed to seeing and I'm not sure the potential is there anymore. Their offensive line issues are real and they struggle mightily to run block effectively. Murray is a straight line runner with some potential, but he has yet to prove that he is as well versed as the better backs in the league. Nor has he shown that he can be durable. Dez Bryant is not playing up to the standard that his physical ability dictates, because he doesn't even understand pre-snap reads. When you look at the last time that these two teams played and how easily Ray Lewis and Co. were able to figure out what the Cowboys wanted to do offensively, to the point of actually calling out the offensive plays on the field, it's very possible that Ed Reed could have a better understanding of what Romo intends to do after an audible than Dez Bryant.

I'm not saying that they could not cause problems, but this is certainly not the offensive juggernaut of old.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

I think this is a game where we really want to lean on Ray Rice and Bernard Pierce, especially getting the ball to Ray on short passes and the like.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Van Cleef View Post
    I think this is a game where we really want to lean on Ray Rice and Bernard Pierce, especially getting the ball to Ray on short passes and the like.
    I agree, we really need to use the hell out of Rice this week. I'm talking 30 touches for Rice, and up to 10 carries for Pierce, with Leach maybe running it 4 or 5 times for short gains.

If the run game works, the Cowboys will stack the box, then you have your deep shots to Torrey later on in the game. But it's really if Cam agrees with us or not.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    Speaking of DEZ and his 0 TDs, here's an article from Ravens site saying their scouts wanted him and were stunned when Jones jumped up 3 spots in front of Oz to grab him, but Ozzie's pal Bellicheat phoned him and said I have Jerry on the other line who wants DEZ, do you want him. Oz said no thanks so he could have had him.

His scouts sat stunned when Dallas got him.

He dropped for character issues and was sued after wearing the STAR and
    was arrested this past July for striking his mother.

Anyone still want him and his 0 TDs this year?

Also, Pitta whom we got in that draft is out-performing DEZ with 2 TDs and we have Dickson with those picks we got from Denver as well even though Kindle flopped. Pitta and dickson make it a great draft for Oz and us. He
    knew what he wanted and didn't want which was DEZ with 0 TDs so far.

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/...b-b5fc88e6c7f1
    Didn't Dez Bryant grow up near Dallas? Sometimes a change of scenery can do a guy some good. I don't know that Bryant is that guy but....

Blog Entries

Just speculating here, but if the Ravens had drafted Dez in 2010, then we might not have had Ed Dickson, Dennis Pitta (the trade with Denver would not have happened), or Torrey Smith (may not have drafted him either). Think about it... Bc

Tight game decided in final minutes like 80% of all Raven games. Just win, I hope. It wont be easy for sure. I smell a loss.