Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: How 'Bout Dem Cowboys!

I agree that Rice should see his share of touches, but I don't think he should have a large amount of carries. Rice just isn't consistent like that with his carries. He could break one for a big gain. However, the next two drives could lead to two second and longs. If they are going to pound the rock, Rice should be involved, but Pierce should get a good share of the carries. Rice will probably get his in the passing game, to help slow down Dallas' blitzes.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by Boulderraven View Post
    Tight game decided in final minutes like 80% of all Raven games. Just win, I hope. It wont be easy for sure. I smell a loss.
    If we lose to this dysfunctional team then it will be embarrassing. How many playoff games have they won in the last 16 years? One? Jerry jones has taken that franchise to hell after he fired Jimmy johnson. They are the laughing stock of football. We can't lose to them.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Just speculating here, but if the Ravens had drafted Dez in 2010, then we might not have had Ed Dickson, Dennis Pitta (the trade with Denver would not have happened), or Torrey Smith (may not have drafted him either). Think about it... Bc
    Thats a bit of a stretch, who says we still wouldn't have gotten Pitta, or Torrey. personally the only LOCK is we wouldn't have Dickson, which I'd take Dez over him right now and any day of the week. His upside is incredible, the Cowgirls locker room is just to weak for it.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    If we lose to this dysfunctional team then it will be embarrassing. How many playoff games have they won in the last 16 years? One? Jerry jones has taken that franchise to hell after he fired Jimmy johnson. They are the laughing stock of football. We can't lose to them.
    Ravens will lose, they are only -3.5 point favorite. They won't cover for sure. I'd be surprised if they won, home win streak ends.

Blog Entries

Ravens will lose, they are only -3.5 point favorite. They won't cover for sure. I'd be surprised if they won, home win streak ends.
    Coming back to eat your words if you're wrong? Or are you planning to slink off into the underbrush & hope no one remembers?

Against the Cowboys at home? The Cowboys are the one team that can be bullied and they'll give up easily. They are poorly coached and have no leaders at all on the team. Punch them in the mouth early and then you can bitch-slap them all day.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    What the hell does that even mean?

Oh, I heard their punter missed practice.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    I mean seriously are you guys that dumb?
    The Cowboy's punter is also their holder.
    So are you football "geniuses" saying that Special teams in general and Punters and holders are nothing?
    So if Koch goes down tomorrow no big deal.
    And our holder?

Don't you remember the Philly game before the half.
    What 8 seconds"
    Them punting from their 10 yard line?

38 yard punt ?
    Tucker 56 yd FG before the half?

I guess I lied when I said I'm not here to think for you ballers.

Blog Entries

BC SAID:

We might not have Pitta or Dickson or Torrey had we taken DEZ.

Yea, that's the point I was trying to make saying we got Pitta and Dickson which make it a great draft. Oz wouldn't have traded down and have gotten both of them while DEZ has been in trouble.

Bisciotti might have been the one to shoot down Bellicheat's offer for DEZ. He said on radio that he didn't want some people Oz was going to draft for character reasons and over-ruled Oz.

The were drafted by other teams and were nothing but trouble. He wouldn't name them but that might have happened in the war
    room.

Just speculating.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JustaslowZ06 View Post
    Thats a bit of a stretch, who says we still wouldn't have gotten Pitta, or Torrey. personally the only LOCK is we wouldn't have Dickson, which I'd take Dez over him right now and any day of the week. His upside is incredible, the Cowgirls locker room is just to weak for it.

NO stretch there. Had Ozzie drafted DEZ he wouldn't have traded down for Kindle and picked up PITTA and Dickson. It would have been one of the greatest had Kindle now fallen down the steps but no one had any idea that would happen.

And Denver has nothing to show after trading for Tebow and getting rid of him after signing Manning.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Didn't Dez Bryant grow up near Dallas? Sometimes a change of scenery can do a guy some good. I don't know that Bryant is that guy but....
    Yea, he grew up in Lufton, TEX. A change of scenery may be what he needs but he was suspended in his last year of college and is now on double secret probation in Dallas. ILMAO.

He did have a 100 yd game in Week 4 but 0 TDs and 20 head aches.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...7876--nfl.html

Blog Entries

Here's that 2010 DEZ draft and it is a good one for Ozzie despite
    Kindle.

He got both Dickson and Pitta in the 3rd and 4th rounds, both from
    the Denver trade. Denver took Tebow who is now in NY and they are
    2-3 overall. Nothing to show for that draft. Kindle is still on the roster and we got David Reed as, um, a grab bag pick. Oh well.

And get this in the 6th round - Harewood who is now playing on
    the line so Oz got some good players afterall.

But, but, Ozzie took Dickson over Jimmy Graham who went to
    Saints. We could have had Graham and Pitta like NE has Gronk
    and Hernandez.

Speaking of Gronk, remember when NE traded in front of Oz to get
    him and there was all that confusion at the table and Goodell had to
    go down and tell them to hurry up.

Bellicheat knew Oz needed a TE and was scared to death he was
    drafting Gronk. NE wanted Ray Rice but didn't trade up because we
    had Willis McGahee but CAM wanted a 2d RB to get thru the season
    and took Rice. NE was devastated and Bellicheat wasn't going to be
    out-done by Oz this time.

The funny thing is, Gronk wasn't even on Ozzie's radar just as
    DEZ wasn't so Bellicheat got all worked up for nothing but it
    sure would have been nice to have Graham and Pitta.

Yet, it's still a great draft for Ozzie with Pitta, Dickson and Harewood,
    all contributing at high levels.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_NFL_Draft
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 10-12-2012 at 07:30 AM.

Blog Entries

Every so often, the Cowboys come out and win games you'd think they wouldn't and show all their talent. I'm actually quite fearful this might be one of those games.