Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Orioles vs Yankees ALDS

No matter what happens in this series the O's have had an amazing year and fans should be proud of this group. I think the future is looking bright for this team, with young prospects like Bundy and a few others whose names I forget on the way up. The O's young nucleus is good and should only improve, the bullpen is spectacular although I'm not sure if they are all signed long term or not.

I do think if the O's want a shot to beat the Yankees they NEED to win game 2 tonight. It's a must win you can't be down 0-2 and expect to go to New York and sweep them 3 games in a row.

Buck has been excellent and should win Manager of the Year, if he doesn't its a crime

Re: Orioles vs Yankees ALDS

One down two more to go:)

Wein was resilent, Matusz was clutch and JJ returned to form. Would like to see our bats come alive a little. On to NY!!

Let's Go O's.

Americanmade2012 Guest

I was there in section 388 It was Omazing :)

Blog Entries

GAME 5.

Go get you some, Buck!
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

The Buck will roll on................Go Orioles!!!

FYI a-rod is out of the lineup tonight. Interesting...

I think one of these team's bats will get going tonight and that team will win by a comfortable margin. Hopefully it's the O's.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Cactus
    I think one of these team's bats will get going tonight and that team will win by a comfortable margin. Hopefully it's the O's.
    I hope you're right about the Orioles but I think this will be another low scoring game. I hope the Orioles will be able to come up with just enough runs to win. I really don't expect either team to score a lot.

Yea I guess I was hoping more than anything else that we would finally start hitting. Still, it was a great run for a team that hadn't made the playoffs in forever, and there's a solid young core there. Hopefully we can put in another solid season next year.

It was Cam Cameron's fault the Orioles offense didn't show up...Fire Cameron's ass!!! :D

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

If there was ONE moment that was the turning point for this series, which the Orioles had total control of, it has to be the removal of Gonzales in Game 3. Why was it so necessary? He was completely in charge on the mound. I don't believe his pitch count was even close to being a concern after seven innings. If he remains and finishes the game - and everything else stays the same - the Orioles take the series in four games.

Blog Entries

Gonzalez is a young pitcher and we had one of the best bullpens in baseball this year. I'm not going to knock Buck for going to the bullpen.

It was a great season. To me, this will always be the year of The Ride, and it was glorious.

Thank you, Orioles, for bringing Oriole Magic back to Baltimore.