Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: We should all be rooting for the jets like crazy tonight

Hope the Ravens defense is watching this game. Harbaugh should get a lot of info from this game.Think houston still wins, but jets giving them a hard time. Bet schaub will be sore tomorrow.

Houston looks very beatable, I was surprised they looked so average against a bad Jets team. A win is a win though, as we know from KC yesterday.

Blog Entries

They are saying Brian Cushing has a torn ACL.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    They are saying Brian Cushing has a torn ACL.
    That's was a questionable block from Slaussen. The way Cushing was turned it looked more like a chop block than a cut block but it's probably too close to call. You hate to see that happen though. Slaussen isn't going to be too popular with his fellow players.

As I said before every week you've got to bring your A game. The league can humble you at any time. Texans were in a dogfight with the Jets last night and I expect the same when the ravens visit. It comes down to personnel and matchups. The Texans while not many have a few kinks in their armour so it's not realistic to think the ravens can't go down to Houston and pull one out. Wil be a very tough task of course.

Brian Cushing is out for the year with a torn ACL. That will hurt them on defense as he was the QB and leader of that unit.

That's worse for them than Sugg's injury is for us. At least we have a real shot at having Sizzle back down the stretch.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by ActualSpamBot View Post
    That's worse for them than Sugg's injury is for us. At least we have a real shot at having Sizzle back down the stretch.
    I think the difference is that the Texans can absorb the loss of cushing more than we have thus far with Suggs' absence

Blog Entries

The one injury that some are overlooking with Houston is the hamstring injury of Jonathan Joseph. It is clearly effecting his play. It seemed like they were taking turns getting deep on him, whether the ball was delivered accurately or not.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Of the top two "Most Overrated Players" according to an NFL players' poll by SI, two of them are Jets' quarterbacks.

How funny/sad is that.

They clock Ray in at 5, but I expected him to be in there. Unlike Sanchez, Tebow, Crabtree, and a host of other entries on the list, he has years of dominance under his belt, which would explain why the 2012 Lewis might be *cough* a bit *cough* overrated.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.