Blog Entries

Mike Adams is GARBAGE lol

KO hasn't been perfect, but I'm certainly happy with that pick so far, especially with the Steelers picking Mike Adams who has just looked dreadful whenever he's came in. He looks absolutely lost out there, and he's just another example of how you really should never believe the draft hype. This guy was considered a first round pick by the draft analysts, some even considered him a 10-20 pick.

2. Re: Mike Adams is GARBAGE lol

KO's definitely been more effective. Some people on here wanted Mike Adams. I just didn't see him as a Raven type player.

Speaking of draft picks, I love Manti Te'o. I really hope the Ravens are able to grab some talented defensive players throughout this next draft, it'll be crucial especially if Ray retires or Ed leaves via FA.

Blog Entries

Re: Mike Adams is GARBAGE lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lime in the Coconut View Post
    KO's definitely been more effective. Some people on here wanted Mike Adams. I just didn't see him as a Raven type player.

Speaking of draft picks, I love Manti Te'o. I really hope the Ravens are able to grab some talented defensive players throughout this next draft, it'll be crucial especially if Ray retires or Ed leaves via FA.
    I think the first two picks should be on a ILB and a 3-4 DE/NT, our Dline just isn't getting it done. Haloti needs some help there, really starting to miss Cory Redding too.

Blog Entries

He's a rookie and playing like one. I wouldn't judge him too soon

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    He's a rookie and playing like one. I wouldn't judge him too soon
    He played very well last Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by DkBlue View Post
    He played very well last Sunday.
    I still don't love him in pass pro. He's doing ok for a rookie but he's also getting help.

His run blocking however is already very solid. You can see why they took him. Will be interesting to see what they do when Gilbert is back. They may not want to mess with a good thing.

More of the same from Adams last night. He got tooled a couple of times, didn't look great in pass protection, but is very solid run blocking. I'll give him a bit more of a break on the pass pro last night as he was facing Tuck. But he still needs work.

Overall for a rookie I think he's playing ok, but he still has plenty to learn. While he is lacking in pass pro, the run game has been so much better since he became RT that I'm not sure what the Steelers will do when everyone is healthy.

Blog Entries

Eh, our O line is a hella lot better than in previous years; we don't really need him *right now*.