Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

We should all be rooting for the jets like crazy tonight

If the Jets somehow pull of a win tonight, it would be huge for us. Not only does it drop the Texans back a game in the conference, but it also would put us on top of the conference too. It would also damage their momentum going into our game when we take a trip downs south to Houston, we would surely have an advantage, especially if we get a good result next week against the Cowboys.

I really don't care how they get it done, if it means putting Tebow in, put him in, if Sanchez can get it done, then great. The Texans are likely going to stomp all over the Jets, but at least we can hope.

I said it before this season, and I will keep on saying it, the last thing we want is to go into the reliant in the AFCCG and play that defense infront of that crowd. Give me anywhere but the Reliant, I'd rather play in Foxboro, Heinz Field, anywhere but Houston please. If we get the #1 seed, I don't see anybody coming into the bank and beating us either.

Re: We should all be rooting for the jets like crazy tonight

What a jets win will also do is to quiet the chatter I've seen on this board about how Houston will pound us to the ground because they are 10 times better than the chiefs whom we failed to beat decisively. I keep saying it's marathon and not a sprint and that there's more parity in this league. Any team can be humbled on any given Sunday.

Blog Entries

You can bet the house there is NO WAY the Jets win tonight.

I HATE the Jets, but I would laugh my ass off if they win. Ain't gonna happen though.

What happened to the Jets last week against the 49ers might pale in comparison to out and out raping that will occur tonight. The Texans defense is right behind the 9ers', while their offense is extremely dangerous. You can hope for a miracle though, but I just don't see a way for the Jets to win this game...unless Cromartie shuts down Johnson (possible), the load the box with 8 defenders and somehow not allow Owen Daniels to torch their big, slow linebackers. I could see that happening easily, but Tebow/Sanchez against the Texans' defense could result in multiple pick sixes/fumbles returned for TDs. And probably will.

I wish the Jets had a chance against the Texans unfortunately they really don't...they are bad, awful even

The Texans have a great defense and their offense is plenty good...after last year I told ppl the Texans are going to be the best team in the AFC along with the Ravens. What I didn't know was the Ravens defense would struggle so much, partly because Suggs wasn't injured back then....The Ravens offense can be explosive but they need to be more consistent, its a work in progress for sure. At the moment the weak link is the defense, I understand they got some turnovers yesterday and made adjustments to stop the run but theres a lot of work to be done...on all phases of the game

The Texans are legit and they are peaking NOW....while the Ravens are still figuring things out...which if you read my post in the Ravens forum is a good thing

If the Texans are peaking now and the Raven haven't played their best football yet, that's a good thing. I'd rather peak in Dec/Jan while the Texans are gassed in the playoffs. I think they're already doing that with Foster, who is on target for like a record number of carries. The Ravens, on the other hand, are conserving Ray Rice so he's not all used up. Plus, who have the Texans really played? Besides, Denver, no one of note.

Tebow tweeted "Looking forward to giving God all the glory in tonight's 666th Monday Night Football game. Romans 8:37-39."

I think the devil is gonna beat you on this one Tim.

I'm thinking that there may have been executions that were less one-sided than tonight's game.

But that's why they play them.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    You can bet the house there is NO WAY the Jets win tonight.
    We can still hope.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DrUnk View Post
    Tebow tweeted "Looking forward to giving God all the glory in tonight's 666th Monday Night Football game. Romans 8:37-39."

I think the devil is gonna beat you on this one Tim.
    Yeah the bulls on parade are going to be more like bulls from hell tonight. Brian Cushing will destroy Tim Tebow if he gets in, and JJ Watt is going to just eat that offensive line up.

Blog Entries

In my confidence league I'm using 14 points on the Jets tonight. YEP. disclaimer... it's my only shot at winning this week ;)

The problem is they have very little talent, especially their Oline, and no run game. They lost their best defender and arguably best offensive player. They're just not very good, but anything is possible. Go J-E-T-S Jets, Jets, Jets

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!