Quote Originally Posted by lobachevsky View Post
It is what it is, I guess. I tend to agree with Eisenberg's column this evening--the Ravens defense did everything they could to give the game to the Cowboys but Dallas kept declining the offer. Another win, good; 5-1, good.

I don't think anyone can now deny this team has some real problems, but I'm coming around to the notion that there's really no fixing them short of major personnel actions, which will have to wait for the offseason.

I suppose we're just going to have to enjoy the wins no matter how they come so long as they keep coming, & hope they keep coming--that the offense can keep scoring to bail out the defense & the opponents keep finding ways to pull defeat from the jaws of victory. No team in this era is so dominant it can win the Super Bowl without a heaping helping of good fortune, & we can only hope the Ravens have enough pixie dust squirreled away in the Castle to see them through to Nawlins next February.
Love it when we win. Typical of dallas to have poor coaching, time management, and a kicker who can't make it over 50 yards. Ravens are special this year, face it, and deal with it. Doesn't get any better then 5-1, going to enjoy this week reading what the talking heads have to say. Raven offense beats rob ryan defense is what they should talk about. Succeeding against a top 10 pass defense wins for the Ravens. For a complete spin, struggling defense still beats dallas.