Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Well it was ugly, but we got it done, 4-1

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Flacco played a solid game other than the INT. He needs protection and less dropped balls but he gets the game ball IMO
    :word and he had the clutch play running for a 16 yard 1st down.

Quote Originally Posted by veritas View Post
    If we play like this, we won't win another road game. This was dreadful.
    Yea. No way we could win a game if we played like we did today... Oh shit, wait. Maybe we win the way we did today!

How can you say we can't win if we play like we played IN A WIN?

You're totally ignoring the great defensive play in the second half. All the forced turnovers. The great job Ray and Joe did in the clutch driving for the winning field goal and then running out the clock.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by ActualSpamBot View Post
    Yea. No way we could win a game if we played like we did today... Oh shit, wait. Maybe we win the way we did today!

You're totally ignoring the great defensive play in the second half. All the forced turnovers. The great job Ray and Joe did in the clutch driving for the winning field goal and then running out the clock.
    It was the Chiefs. Play like this next week and the Ravens get blown out

Quote Originally Posted by ActualSpamBot View Post

Because KC sucks ass. We have tough road games ahead including Cincy where we often stink it up and Clev who gave us all we could handle at home. Today's effort won't cut it. No TD's? Against KC?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitty Hutton View Post

Acting like the Chiefs are the worst team in the league I see.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

You can't compare how a team plays against one team to how it will against another. And even if you could, I'll take the defense forcing 4 turnovers, allowing 6 points, and shutting down a team's best weapon in the second half every single week. Not sure how that translates to us getting blown out though.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Take the win and love it, you see what happen to the other games today. Tannenhill netter then dalton? Steelers win over vick? Our game had no tds because both defenses were tough when it counted. Joe and offense do just enough to battle costly penalties to get fieldgoals. Tuck will have his own TV show next year and a bunch of groupies that follow his every move.Next week will bring out a new game and in every game, both teams get a chance to win if they want it badly. Felt sorry for Cassel. KC fans are now tied with cleveland fans for worst fan base.

You know who would love to be able to get to 4-1 this week?

Cincy, Pittsburgh, New England, Denver, New York Jets, et al.

So we had to do it with field goals this week. Ok. That is going to happen. Just win them and get to next week.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Texans offense>>>KC
    Texans defense>>>>KC

It's really not that complex. If you think 9 points is enough to beat Houston you are sadly mistaken.
    If you think Ravens are holding Houston in check to 6 points you are sadly mistaken

We got away with one.
    Sure looked like Flacco fumbled that ball.

All that matters is the W. Lots to work on going forward though. Some of the other road games (Texas, SD, and AFC North games kinda scare me if we don't get better than what we have seen so far on the road.

Texans offense>>>KC
    Texans defense>>>>KC

It's really not that complex. If you think 9 points is enough to beat Houston you are sadly mistaken
    Jacksonville <<<<< Pittsburgh yet we swept Pitt convincingly and lost to Jax. It's almost like you can't simply transfer one performance against a team to another and draw valid conclusions.

But that's just crazy talk!