Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Blog Entries

Re: Well it was ugly, but we got it done, 4-1

Romeo Crenel is a damn good defensive mind. And that team was in arguably a 'must win' situation. That's part of the equation as well

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    please show me where i said style points, my point is that the team is not prepared/does not get motivated for these games and thats all on the headcoach. EOM
    So I asked this in the game thread and got no response. Exactly what do you think Harbaugh should have done differently than he does every week with his team that would have better prepared them to play this game? How do you think he should have prepared them not to drop 5 crucial passes and for the OL not to pass block? Do you think Harbs needed to go over to Anquan Boldin specifically and say "Ok Q, now we're going on the road. I need you to not drop any passes."?

Again, how exactly does he have to motivate a professional football team filled with professional athletes whose sole desire is to win every game to go out on the road and play?

iggyman555 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    So I asked this in the game thread and got no response. Exactly what do you think Harbaugh should have done differently than he does every week with his team that would have better prepared them to play this game? How do you think he should have prepared them not to drop 5 crucial passes and for the OL not to pass block? Do you think Harbs needed to go over to Anquan Boldin specifically and say "Ok Q, now we're going on the road. I need you to not drop any passes."?

Again, how exactly does he have to motivate a professional football team filled with professional athletes whose sole desire is to win every game to go out on the road and play?

he should talk to lovie smith

When the NFL starts awarding style points along with the W I will begin to worry about how the W was accomplished.

Blog Entries

"It's not how, it's how many"

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    he should talk to lovie smith
    why don't you just answer the question?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    why don't you just answer the question?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
    Don't waste your time

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    Don't waste your time
    :word
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    Don't waste your time
    Oh I know. Besides if Harbaugh called Lovie Smith looking for advice on how to motivate the team, Lovie would say "Why are you asking me John? You have a far better record in the last 4 years than me.". :)

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Whitty Hutton View Post
    Because back to back ugly performances against horrible teams can be a precursor to major failings if the wrongs aren't corrected. Mike Tyson fired Kevin Rooney and won a few fights against scrubs even though his fighting technique had become sloppier and sloppier and weaknesses shown. Then next thing you know Buster Douglas beats the brakes of him.

But I guess I'm crazy..Ravens are perfect, they don't have room for improvement and can't be criticized, and they'll beat everybody that they face just because fans say they will
    *cough*

Blog Entries

Sorry if the truth gets you angry, but keep playing like they've played for the past month and they wont be leading jack once the season ends. They were VERY fortunate to win those 5 games, and the luck ran out today.
    I want change. And I want you people to stop acting like they'll be alright and just turn it around without doing something DRASTICALLY different
    I'm done with debating with people like you who are not willing to accept that anything is going in the right direction for us. I will re address this at the end of the regular season.

Sorry if the truth gets you angry, but keep playing like they've played for the past month and they wont be leading jack once the season ends. They were VERY fortunate to win those 5 games, and the luck ran out today.
    I want change. And I want you people to stop acting like they'll be alright and just turn it around without doing something DRASTICALLY different
    What you want is to be right.

Anybody that has the sense that God gave a jackass would know that change ain't coming in the middle of the season so you might as well go root for the Bengals or Texans.

Look the Ravens lost badly but you know what its just one loss. In 2011, the Ravens destroyed the Steelers in Week 1 but the division came down to the last game of the season.

Style points don't matter. So what the Ravens won by 1 & 2 points in 2 of their last 3 home games and won a squeaker against KC. The point is they won. I've seen the Steelers win a ridiculous amount of games that some would consider luck (and some were against the Ravens).

Who gives a fuck just win.

BTW, I am just a frustrated with Cam as anyone but I simply won't allow myself to get worked up over something I can't control. If so then I need to be like so many fans that become apoplectic when things don't go perfectly.