Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitty Hutton View Post
    Texans offense>>>KC
    Texans defense>>>>KC

It's really not that complex. If you think 9 points is enough to beat Houston you are sadly mistaken.
    If you think Ravens are holding Houston in check to 6 points you are sadly mistaken
    And you can guarantee we will only put up 9 points in Houston?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Blog Entries

Re: Well it was ugly, but we got it done, 4-1

I already called the HOU game a loss so IDGAF about that one lol.

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    And you can guarantee we will only put up 9 points in Houston?

no. But I said IF RAVENS PLAY LIKE THEY PLAYED TODAY they get blown out

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    I'm getting used to this AGAIN, so I'm just happy we won. I'm really nervous about that Texans game coming up though. I have visions of JJ Watt breaking Joe in half with this offensive line. Hey look! Cincy is about to lose! Alright Miami!
    I'd bet on a loss, even if Suggs is somehow there. They are just better on offense than the Chiefs and won't make the mistakes they did. I'm obviously hoping we can somehow pull it out.

Quote Originally Posted by 4G63 View Post
    I'd bet on a loss, even if Suggs is somehow there. They are just better on offense than the Chiefs and won't make the mistakes they did. I'm obviously hoping we can somehow pull it out.
    The defensive line stepped it up when it had to, and that Chief RB is probably the best in the league,
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Sounds like if they play like today they force 4 turnovers and don't let the Texans score any touchdowns. I don't see how they get blown out if the opposition cannot score touchdowns.

See how this works? ;)

If we play like we played today, then we force four turnovers and shut down their offense in the second half. Hard to get blown out doing that.

Or are you only counting the negative things that happened when you say "Play like the did today"?
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Great minds Sting. They think alike.

But you and I are clearly idiots so I'm not sure why we're agreeing. ;)
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ActualSpamBot View Post
    Jacksonville <<<<< Pittsburgh yet we swept Pitt convincingly and lost to Jax. It's almost like you can't simply transfer one performance against a team to another and draw valid conclusions.

But that's just crazy talk!
    Whats crazy talk? That the Texans are better than the Chiefs by a significant margin? There's nothing he said that was wrong, UNLESS Shaub is somehow not playing/taken out of the game.

If this was last year I think they lose this game, glad for an ugly win over an L.

Quote Originally Posted by 4G63 View Post
    Win or lose, I just hope Joe makes it out of the game ok. He's going to get hit hard, again and again... I think the offense will raise it's game against the Texans and it will be like the Patriots game with both teams putting up the points. One things for sure, the Texans will put up points. Another thought is if the Chiefs put in "Abercrombie boy" Quinn in earlier, they may have beat us! Cassell was just horrible, and Shaub won't be.

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    Sounds like if they play like today they force 4 turnovers and don't let the Texans score any touchdowns. I don't see how they get blown out if the opposition cannot score touchdowns.

See how this works? ;)

The Ravens have been a thorn in the Texans side for years because no matter what the Ravens find a way to beat them. Sure most people think the Texans win by 2 TD's but the reality is that if the Ravens withstand the initial charge and keep the game tight the Texans might blink based on past history. Houston under Schaub has not been a clutch down to the wire team. The are front runners that if you drag them into deep water they may panic and stop treading.