Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Ravens MVP = 12th Man

This team is flat out garbage on the road. They should pay us a salary.

Blog Entries

Re: Ravens MVP = 12th Man

4-1, stop whining.

uh huh, keep that head buried in the sand. the team is not very good on the road.

Some people are only happy when they have something to bitch about.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Blog Entries

Yeah, I swear this guy wont even post next week if we beat the Cowboys, he will have nothing to bitch about lol.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ActualSpamBot View Post
    Some people are only happy when they have something to bitch about.
    Yup and his schtick is the same in every thread.

Prob some guy who was banned and then created a new handle.

Putting him on ignore will be a good thing.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Also, we're 1-1 on the road, 3-0 at home. Want to know how win your division and never miss the playoffs?

8-0 at home, 4-4 on the road.

The best teams in the league are usually right around .500 on the road at the end of the year. Just like us.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

if that kind of performance makes you feel good about the team, more power to you.

GOTA's thread says basically the same thing...can this team win in the playoffs without home field?

"We need to seriously address our issue playing on the road" - leachisabeast

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens420 View Post
    if that kind of performance makes you feel good about the team, more power to you.

GOTA's thread says basically the same thing...can this team win in the playoffs without home field?
    What the fuck are you talking about? This team the last two years had both games won on the road and in the playoffs but shot themselves in the foot. The only road playoff game that they have been out of was the Colts game in 2009 and that was a 20-3 game. The team can play with anyone but the real issue is the coaching and how they have real issues with the feel of the game and certain situations.

The Ravens are 4-1 with a minimum 1 1/2 game lead over their nearest competitor in the division and since you want to play the 'where are they at right now' theme, if the season ended today they would be the 2 seed in the AFC which is where they were last year.

They'll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens420 View Post

No offense bro.

But is this a joke? Can a team that has won 5 road playoff games in 4 years win on the road in the playoffs? Or were those other teams...including one that went 9-7 just unflappable on the road during the regular season and didn't have any bad road games during those respective seasons?

Blog Entries
    The thrill of victory and the agony of reading about it ;)

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!