Re: Game Thread: Ravens @ Chiefs

8 Days to prepare for this. 8 Days.

Dan Peas new nickname

Dan "Iwetmyself" Peas

Quote Originally Posted by RavenMadness View Post
    sad fact:

Baltimore Ravens ‏@Ravens Jamaal Charles has 125 yards on 20 carries. He's just the third RB ever to get 100+ yards on the Ravens in the first half.
    Yeah, the first one in over a decade.

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    Of course they do. They are failing at it right now. How how is that Harbaugh's fault?

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
    I don't understand it either.

Maybe Harbaugh didn't go to vets like Ray and Q and give them the appropriate pep "rah rah" speech this week to get them "motivated" to catch a football.

Quote Originally Posted by MickieB-OM View Post
    Yeah, the first one in over a decade.
    Almost as long as the Orioles have failed to make the playoffs before this season.

Its good to know I've got a fanbase.

Of course its Cam's fault - can there be any doubt about that!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    It's Cams fault

Man... Now I remember why I usually avoid this thread during the game. We're tied on the road and some of you people are acting like we're losing by 24 at home.

Calm down you panicky types. When we win this game, all your nervous bitching about how we should dump Harbaugh, Pees, Cam, or whomever is going to make you feel really fucking foolish.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

This team is ill-prepared in every respect after 10 days to get ready. That's on the coaches. Really pathetic.

Blog Entries

This sum bullshit

10. Re: Game Thread: Ravens @ Chiefs

Ugly to watch. The interior D is garbage. Kemo gets pushed around, it's horrifying. We should be at least running a 7-8 man front. I know Charles is a good RB, but this is ugly. Even worse is that YOU KNOW all they do is run, run, and run. We have got to start stuffing this or this is going to be one we may lose because the offense can't even get on the field.

The offense just isn't taking any initiative right now. Dropped balls, pressures. Let's just get the W somehow, this is ugly.

I think it's part players and part coaches. Offensively - players are sucking. Defensively, mattison the second isn't adjusting for our personnel vs. what the chiefs are throwing at them.
    Our defensive personnel aren't what they used to be talent wise, but mattison the second has known this and the fact he hasn't game planned for the personnel he has is his fault.
    Rice and boldin are normally better than this, the o line kinda sucks today. Flacco is doing the best can in what has become a bad situation today. He actually hasn't really screwed up as much as the others today.

iggyman555 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by veritas View Post
    This team is ill-prepared in every respect after 10 days to get ready. That's on the coaches. Really pathetic.
    YUP you know and harbaugh is the head coach

lets see if mettison 2.0 can make adjustments in the 2nd half