Page 33 of 81 FirstFirst ... 3132333435 ... LastLast

Re: Game Thread: Ravens @ Chiefs

Why is it so difficult to get a team motivated to play a road game against a bad team?

We play Pittsburgh on the road and we kick it up several levels? We play 1-5 JAX, 2-6 SEA, and 1-3 KC and we get an unmotivated turd of a team. I don't get it at all.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rharris1986 View Post
    If there is anyboby left who thinks this team is going to the Superbowl you need to obain medical help ASAP. There are some very good intervention progams available.

Priority for the 2013 draft - left tackle, left guard, center and right tackle
    It's Cams fault

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Pees needs to stop the FKING RUN. Dont worry about them passing.

The only silver lining to this awful half is that maybe this team's pride will kick in when they come out of the break and they'll play the rest of the game (and season) angry.

Seriously, for all of you who want certain players benched, who's better? What better options are out there? There's nobody you can bench Ray Lewis for. Sure, they could bench Oher for McKinnie, but he'd still be playing on the right side anyway, and how much better would that really be?

sad fact:

Baltimore Ravens ‏@Ravens Jamaal Charles has 125 yards on 20 carries. He's just the third RB ever to get 100+ yards on the Ravens in the first half.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!

RUN the damn BALL!!!!!

KC at home this year has allowed 40 (to Atlanta) and 37 (to San Diego), and we have 3 at the half. Our offense is the issue.

Obviously getting gashed defensively on 2 out of 3 runs all day is a problem, but the defense has still only allowed 3 points. The offense is just absolutely horrific.

Steelers up by 10 at the half.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I edited my post to say "not going to argue, agree to disagree. The team has played awful, regardless of what either of us feel the reason is." You don't think that the dropped passes are due to a lack of concentration, preparation, and focus, that falls on the coach, I do, I don't think we are going to change each others minds so lets just go with they've played awful across the board. :)
    OK, so its so easy to say. Now tell us exactly what Harbaugh should have done different this week than he has done in his last 4 years where the team has won after a break. Saying it falls on the coach is fine if you can tell us what he should have done.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Blog Entries

Just watched Brown burn Nnamdi by - you guessed it -by going IN MOTION. ARE YOU WATCHING, CAM???

Quote Originally Posted by rharris1986 View Post
    If there is anyboby left who thinks this team is going to the Superbowl you need to obain medical help ASAP. There are some very good intervention progams available.

Priority for the 2013 draft - left tackle, left guard, center and right tackle
    one bad half at this point.... last years SB team was 9-7.... I may not think we are SB bound at this stage in game, but I am not waving a white flag either!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    OK, so its so easy to say. Now tell us exactly what Harbaugh should have done different this week than he has done in his last 4 years where the team has won after a break. Saying it falls in the coach is fine if you can tell us what he should have done.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
    Agreed. What could he have done different? The whole team is just sucking ass right now. I'm sure Harbs is reeming their asses right now.