Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. For those Ravens fans going to KC, Where are you going to watch the O's game friday?

Ill be in KC friday with a bunch of other Ravens fans Im sure. Just curious if anyone has picked a place for us to all watch game together?

There are a few bars ive scoped out, just need to pick one:

Gran Fallon in the Counry club plaza, Mcfaddens in Power and light District, and Kellys westport inn in westport.

Go Ravens! Go O's!
    Season ticket holder since 1996 Section 148 Tailgate Lot H
    See my photos and video at www.bmoreravens.com

Re: For those Ravens fans going to KC, Where are you going to watch the O's game friday?

I'm flying out tonight but will be in the air while the O's game is on. My hope is we win and can find someplace to watch us play the Yanks on Sunday night! I'm thinking we'll be mostly around the Country Club Plaza area.

Re: For those Ravens fans going to KC, Where are you going to watch the O's game friday?

I will be in the air as well for most of the O's game (I hope to catch the end). Tonight I will be hanging out around County Club Plaza sporting my purple!
    Everybody's talkin' at me; I don't hear a word they're saying; Only the echoes of my mind

I'm going where the sun keeps shining; Thru' the pouring rain; Going where the weather suits my clothes

Banking off of the North East winds; Sailing on a summer breeze; And skipping over the ocean like a stone