Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Suggs on Track for Return This Season

I don't think there is any chance he is back by week 7. Even though he will be eligible to come off the PUP he will still need to be cleared by a doctor. Harbaugh said that Suggs has his date in mind and I'm guessing that is November 18th at Pissburgh and I don't know how realistic that is even if it was just a partial tear.
    Boh

I was 35 yd line on the Ravens side,10 rows back.

I saw zero limp and a ton of jumping around.

I'd love to see these reports saying otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Partial tear, not complete. Were it a complete tear, your theatrics might be warranted.
    Your info is wrong.

Search my posts, I have gone into great detail about it after a lot research.

Once you have surgery it is same recovery time regardless, does not matter. The procedure and recovery time is exactly the same no matter how bad the tear is.

Stop listening to Suggs, and anyone else who claims otherwise. Listen to objective sports medicine doctors, the ones who actually perform the procedure and who live in reality, not pie in the sky superman type worlds pro athletes tend to live in.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheJoeFlaccoShow View Post
    Your info is wrong.

Once you have surgery it is same recovery time regardless, does not matter. The procedure and recovery time is exactly the same no matter how bad the tear is.

Stop listening to Suggs, and anyone else who claims otherwise. Listen to objective sports medicine doctors, the ones who actually perform the procedure and who live in reality, not pie in the sky superman type worlds pro athletes tend to live in.
    My wife works in the field and has a background familiar with those injuries. Given the time, technology, and Suggs supreme level of athleticism, she believes that Suggs will be ready for Pittsburgh.

Do all the research you like, I know what I have read and she has said and I think Suggs is on schedule to play this year.

Let's make a bet, if Suggs comes back to play by Pittsburgh, you can't post again until 2013. If he doesn't play by Pittsburgh time, I won't post until 2013.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheJoeFlaccoShow View Post
    Your info is wrong.

I bought up how a long jumper returned and won gold at the Olympics in the space of like 4 months after the EXACT same injury as Suggs, a "partial tear". I'm buying what Harbaugh and Suggs are saying. I'm not saying he'll be back for Houston, but I'm saying a return at around the Steelers game is realistic and looking more likely every week.

Blog Entries

The week after the Houston game is a BYE week. So, it might be wise, even if he's "ready" October 21st, to wait until the Browns game on November 4th in Cleveland... Bc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    I bought up how a long jumper returned and won gold at the Olympics in the space of like 4 months after the EXACT same injury as Suggs, a "partial tear". I'm buying what Harbaugh and Suggs are saying. I'm not saying he'll be back for Houston, but I'm saying a return at around the Steelers game is realistic and looking more likely every week.
    Can you re-post who this was, I am very interested in reading about it before our resident physician here is crushed by Dr. House.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    My wife works in the field and has a background familiar with those injuries. Given the time, technology, and Suggs supreme level of athleticism, she believes that Suggs will be ready for Pittsburgh.

Do all the research you like, I know what I have read and she has said and I think Suggs is on schedule to play this year.

Let's make a bet, if Suggs comes back to play by Pittsburgh, you can't post again until 2013. If he doesn't play by Pittsburgh time, I won't post until 2013.
    Your wasting your time with him on this subject. He's not going to be quiet about it until Suggs comes back and makes him eat crow. Then again if he takes that bet he will be quiet for a while.
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    I was 35 yd line on the Ravens side,10 rows back.

I saw zero limp and a ton of jumping around.

I'd love to see these reports saying otherwise.
    He definitely looked fine from the tv shots of him jumping around. I see him back sooner than later.

Ozzie is very conservative as far as rushing players back, so its all good news for us.
    Way Down South in New Orleans

You know his target has to be one of the Steeler's games. I don't think he could live with himself if he missed those games.

I say Week 13, Steelers @ Ravens

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    The week after the Houston game is a BYE week. So, it might be wise, even if he's "ready" October 21st, to wait until the Browns game on November 4th in Cleveland... Bc
    This. I agree that the earliest we will see Suggs on the field is the November 4th game. The Ravens see the big picture, which means that they will need Suggs badly later in the season and in the playoffs. They are not going to rush him back and risk him re-injuring himself.