Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 1314151617 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Suggs on Track for Return This Season (Merged)

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    But you certainly moved the goal posts a few times.

I like that one!

Been following this saga as it unfolds. JFS paints a giant target on his chest, NC and others gladly set their sights, all the while being taunted, now it seems JFS is taking on the role of martyr for his own cause. Well, rightfully so I suppose, the captain should go down with the ship....

“Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Sirdowski View Post
    Been following this saga as it unfolds. JFS paints a giant target on his chest, NC and others gladly set their sights, all the while being taunted, now it seems JFS is taking on the role of martyr for his own cause. Well, rightfully so I suppose, the captain should go down with the ship....

Now your asking for it. You won't be spared by JFS' wrath:)

Blog Entries

Smoove casually strolls in, still see the beat down in progress on ole Joeflaccoshow..turns around...and exits.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Smoove casually strolls in, still see the beat down in progress on ole Joeflaccoshow..turns around...and exits.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

I don't buy the "he had the surgery so it's 8 months" minimum no matter what crap. He had a partial tear, not a rupture, not a detachment...a partial tear. There are degrees of what "partial" means. From the get go they were saying 6 to 8 months, so I believe that the tear must have been fairly minor, but a tear nonetheless that required surgery. Suggs has said all along he expects to be back sooner than people expected, and from what Harbs is saying, he's been working very hard at it.

Blog Entries

Speaking of returning (perhaps OT) from BaltimoreRavens.com :
    "Second-year tackle Jah Reid (calf) practiced fully for the first time since training camp."
    ... Bc

Re: Suggs on Track for Return This Season

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    I would love to see Suggs be able to come back sooner rather than later, but the main thing is that he should be back and in good playing shape by late December at the latest. The Ravens are probably going to get into the playoffs, and might even win the AFC North even without Suggs. The Ravens are going to really need him against some of the better OL in the playoffs though. I am sure that Suggs wants to try and come back Week 7, but the Ravens will most likely be very cautious with him. The Ravens are pretty good about not rushing players back from injury too soon.
    Yes. we need him for 4-5 more years, better cautious than rush em back.
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheJoeFlaccoShow View Post
    I love drawing lines, because most people won't. I also will back up anything I say, and as you can see from this thread we have a grand total of ONE person doing the same in yourself. Good for you, says a lot about them.

4 pages later and everyone wants to run their mouth with nothing to back it up. What gives?

Oh and double for the first Steelers game? Done.

Well, after all your talk I guess Terrell Suggs shut your mouth?

JFS earns the coveted

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Well, after all your talk I guess Terrell Suggs shut your mouth?

JFS earns the coveted
    Time for JFS to open his/her wallet. I seem to recall a $100 wager that Suggs would return by the San Diego game. Let's see the receipt for that donation to charity.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheJoeFlaccoShow View Post
    I won't be losing, and I will be more than happy to post a screenshot of a paypal transfer or whatever. I'm not hard to find, and am a man of my word. A few people on here know me/have been to games with me.

So we have a deal, $50 San Diego game, one snap.

I hope to God I pay you that $50 and lose, because we will have all witnessed a miracle and the Ravens will have a better shot of winning it all. I would LOVE to be wrong if it means the Ravens have better chance of winning.

Capn Silver, you want $50 I will give you one snap vs Pitt being that it is a week earlier. So you win, no reason to back out now.

Anyone else wants it (1st Pitt game) step on up.

And I am still waiting for ONE example of an athlete who has come back from achilles surgery in less thasn 8 months. ArnieUK has tucked tail and ran because he knows after checking the other thread that I am right about that statement, because it is factually accurate and I linked him to the story that backs up my "garbage" assertion as he called it.
    Terrell Suggs. Like we tried to tell you, there's a first time for everything.
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

Blog Entries

JFS hasn't been around for a while. :insane: