Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Re: Suggs on Track for Return This Season

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens420 View Post
    Mort says suggs back after the bye
    In Mort we trust.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens420 View Post
    Mort says suggs back after the bye
    In print, on radio? Where? Back to practice, play? Why post this with no detail?

Quote Originally Posted by cbaywolf View Post
    In print, on radio? Where? Back to practice, play? Why post this with no detail?
    Because I assume you know Mort is on the ESPN pregame show like he has been for the last decade or so?

edit: this just published

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...or-november-4/

Also from morts blog:

October 7, 2012Terrell Suggs (Partially torn Achilles tendon) expects to return in time for the #Ravens' October 21st game against the Texans. Caution: John Harbaugh plans to add one week after his medical staff says Suggs is ready, because he wants Suggs hitting form in January. So with a bye October 28th, Suggs' most realistic return date is November 4th as he gears up for a November 18th matchup against the division rival Steelers.

Quote Originally Posted by cbaywolf View Post
    Mort verbally said it on ESPN's Countdown show.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    He's done. Good for him if he catches on somewhere, but if you can't make it with Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, and the rest of our defense, odds are you won't anywhere else.
    I don't think its that simple.

The man lost most of the hearing in his left ear which is basically losing one of his senses. He has a handicap that virtually every other team in the league doesn't have to deal with but he's expected to go out and perform as if he's fine. For the league to not grant him the waiver to wear what amounts to a hearing aid is criminal. It won't give him an advantage but could help him to have a fighting chance.

Yeah I know its all his fault and his a drunkard etc.

Blog Entries

I'd love to see him back as soon as possible but I don't think it will be before November, and that's not too bad. I've listened to the doctors on SiriusNFL and most of them doubted if he'd play at all this year or at least before Dec. Any improvement on that is even better

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens75 View Post
    I don't think its that simple.

The man lost most of the hearing in his left ear which is basically losing one of his senses. He has a handicap that virtually every other team in the league doesn't have to deal with but he's expected to go out and perform as if he's fine. For the league to not grant him the waiver to wear what amounts to a hearing aid is criminal. It won't give him an advantage but could help him to have a fighting chance.

Yeah I know its all his fault and his a drunkard etc.
    I didn't realize they didn't allow it. That's totally absurd.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I'd love to see him back as soon as possible but I don't think it will be before November, and that's not too bad. I've listened to the doctors on SiriusNFL and most of them doubted if he'd play at all this year or at least before Dec. Any improvement on that is even better
    The thing is, none of the doctors that have been interviewed about it are Suggs' doctors or the team's doctors. It's all just speculation on their end. If the team is saying Nov., then it'll be Nov. if not sooner.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by goodandfast View Post
    The thing is, none of the doctors that have been interviewed about it are Suggs' doctors or the team's doctors. It's all just speculation on their end. If the team is saying Nov., then it'll be Nov. if not sooner.
    where does the team say that? All I saw was 'he has his target date'.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

But but but ....

This CAN'T be true. No way in hell it can be true. I mean, it's medically impossible. Right?

Certain people, who have no medical background told me it can't happen. And everything you read here is true. Right?

:D

Blog Entries

REPORT: Sizzle wants to play @ Houston

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...headline_stack

Whether he does or not, it is looking more and more likely that Sizzle is coming back much earlier than many of us expected. What a tough son of a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    where does the team say that? All I saw was 'he has his target date'.
    Read the PFT article and Morts blog.