Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Suggs on Track for Return This Season

Butter - PARKAY!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    :grbac:

Maybe his question should have been why even talk about how they won or lost and what they can do next time.
    Maybe because talking about how the team won or lost is based on having seen the game, being able to see where things didn't go right or wrong, seeing the mistakes and plays made, something rooted in... y'know... having access to something tangible. Christ, can you guys really not see why arguing about a tweet Suggs made and all the possible meanings is a bit lame?

No matter how much you try and draw this out to comparisons about discussing about what happens on the field or whatever the difference is clear, access to tangible information on which to discuss the issues.

Keep making specious comparisons though... I'm sure when Suggs eventually comes back whoever was right can proudly hold up their 'I WON THE INTERNETS!' award.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Van Cleef View Post
    Maybe because talking about how the team won or lost is based on having seen the game, being able to see where things didn't go right or wrong, seeing the mistakes and plays made, something rooted in... y'know... having access to something tangible. Christ, can you guys really not see why arguing about a tweet Suggs made and all the possible meanings is a bit lame?

No matter how much you try and draw this out to comparisons about discussing about what happens on the field or whatever the difference is clear, access to tangible information on which to discuss the issues.

Keep making specious comparisons though... I'm sure when Suggs eventually comes back whoever was right can proudly hold up their 'I WON THE INTERNETS!' award.
    Not sure why you care so much then?

Personally as someone who works out a lot, has a wife who works in repairing the body who is constantly telling me to stretch more, that my "IT-Band" is to tight, my calves are too tight, and that when my Achilles starts to burn, she waves a finger at me, I find it interesting to talk about the recovery time from a partial tear, who has had it, who came back, and who didn't.

I believe Suggs and the team are saying he will be back, not a big stretch as some would have us think. There is no award and I was having fun with the whole betting thing. If it bothers you so much Lee, ignore the thread, jeesh....

I don't understand why it's so hard for people on here to disregard a topic or ignore it completely when they don't feel like discussing it. Instead, they join in with asking "why it's being discussed" and bashing the people who are discussing it. You're not going to convince those who are having the discussion that it's "wrong", "pointless", or "stupid", so why even leave a comment?

What's so bad about people discussing when they think Suggs will be back? There's no definite time yet, so all we can do is speculate. If you don't want to join in on the speculation, don't reply to the thread. It's pretty simple...

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post

Personally as someone who works out a lot, has a wife who works in repairing the body who is constantly telling me to stretch more, that my "IT-Band" is to tight, my calves are too tight, and that when my Achilles starts to burn, she waves a finger at me, I find it interesting to talk about the recovery time from a partial tear, who has had it, who came back, and who didn't.

I believe Suggs and the team are saying he will be back, not a big stretch as some would have us think. There is no award and I was having fun with the whole betting thing. If it bothers you so much Lee, ignore the thread, jeesh....
    Try yoga.
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    I would love to see Suggs be able to come back sooner rather than later, but the main thing is that he should be back and in good playing shape by late December at the latest. The Ravens are probably going to get into the playoffs, and might even win the AFC North even without Suggs. The Ravens are going to really need him against some of the better OL in the playoffs though. I am sure that Suggs wants to try and come back Week 7, but the Ravens will most likely be very cautious with him. The Ravens are pretty good about not rushing players back from injury too soon.
    But I don't want there to be a "might" about us winning the division. I want us to win the division. Without Suggs in the two Steelers games, that's going to be tough.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by B-more Ravor View Post
    It may even take a little longer, in which case, they will have to release somone in order to make room on the 53-man roster. He may be there for a couple of weeks, even though he may not yet be ready to play.
    Ahem. Kindle. He's useless anyway.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post

get a foam roller for your IT band. seriously it helps a lot. i have IT band syndrome, and using a foam roller helps "loosen" them.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    get a foam roller for your IT band. seriously it helps a lot. i have IT band syndrome, and using a foam roller helps "loosen" them.
    Oh it isn't too bad, I it sometimes pulls my knees. Mostly I notice when she is massaging them. *AGONY*

As for Yoga, my knees aren't very fond of that.

Quote Originally Posted by JustaslowZ06 View Post
    Ahem. Kindle. He's useless anyway.
    I have very little doubt that it will be Kindle who goes.
    “Talk's cheap - let’s go play.” - #19, Johnny Unitas

Follow me on Twitter @ravenssalarycap

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by B-more Ravor View Post
    I have very little doubt that it will be Kindle who goes.
    He's done. Good for him if he catches on somewhere, but if you can't make it with Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, and the rest of our defense, odds are you won't anywhere else.

Mort says suggs back after the bye