Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Re: Suggs on Track for Return This Season

Quote Originally Posted by TheJoeFlaccoShow View Post
    He DID NOT HAVE SURGERY. The tear was MICROSCOPIC and they let it heal on it's own.

Go back and look at that thread I LINKED TO THE ARTICLE.

YOU are the only who doesn't know what the hell you are talking about, so go ahead and look back at that thread and click on the link to his story. Then you can apologize for being so mis informed and wrong.

Oh and anyone who wants to put their money where their big mouths are, step on up. Name your price.

I am trying to get other stuff done I don't have any more time to waste on this garbage, this is about the 5th Suggs thread I have said this in.
    You said no one can come back in less than 8 months. I proved someone has.

You said no one has, I proved you wrong, while he may not have had surgery, he still had a tear and came back n three months, which to me is less than 8.

This argument is possibly stopped now there's about 6 pages but I thought I'd reply anyway.
    Last edited by arnie_uk; 10-03-2012 at 08:37 AM.

I won't be losing, and I will be more than happy to post a screenshot of a paypal transfer or whatever. I'm not hard to find, and am a man of my word. A few people on here know me/have been to games with me.

So we have a deal, $50 San Diego game, one snap.

I hope to God I pay you that $50 and lose, because we will have all witnessed a miracle and the Ravens will have a better shot of winning it all. I would LOVE to be wrong if it means the Ravens have better chance of winning.

Capn Silver, you want $50 I will give you one snap vs Pitt being that it is a week earlier. So you win, no reason to back out now.

Anyone else wants it (1st Pitt game) step on up.

And I am still waiting for ONE example of an athlete who has come back from achilles surgery in less thasn 8 months. ArnieUK has tucked tail and ran because he knows after checking the other thread that I am right about that statement, because it is factually accurate and I linked him to the story that backs up my "garbage" assertion as he called it.
    No running away here. I know I'm right and your wrong. You said no one has came back, I proved you wrong. I haven't checked that other article, and I never read this article at the time but I'm sure it says brownlee tore his Achilles and came back in three months... Which again to me is less than 8 months which you claimed no one has came back from.

I've since seen your arguing from surgery after reading through the thread, but that's not what you said at the start. So yes he didn't have surgery I knew that, but from what I could see you we're just talking about a tear, you didn't mention the recovery method.
    Last edited by arnie_uk; 10-03-2012 at 08:42 AM. Reason: Out in last paragraph after reading on through the thread

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    No running away here. I know I'm right and your wrong. You said no one has came back, I proved you wrong. I haven't checked that other article, and I never read this article at the time but I'm sure it says brownlee tore his Achilles and came back in three months... Which again to me is less than 8 months which you claimed no one has came back from.

I've since seen your arguing from surgery after reading through the thread, but that's not what you said at the start. So yes he didn't have surgery I knew that, but from what I could see you we're just talking about a tear, you didn't mention the recovery method.
    JFS is making himself look silly. He was so adamant and now he's altering his original position...smh

WOW!
    Wow how in the hell do you find that?? Great find and some more FACTS that people want to ignore. It is even worse than I estimated, much worse matter of fact.

Any questions people? Go ahead and run your traps now. Tell me how little I know again.

And Suggs is gonna play in 6.5 months?? LOL.
    Are you REALLY taking this much delight in trying to prove your hypothesis of a bad scenario for our NFL football team?

Blog Entries

Damn..smoove walks in..observes the beat down on thejoeflaccoshow...smoove turns around...walks back out.

Quote Originally Posted by goodandfast View Post
    Mods, can we get a shut down and a reboot on this thread? It's worth talking about but this has gotten a little out of hand and it's only spiraling further down the drain.
    Yeah, it's gotten uglier than a Gebco commercial.

Quote Originally Posted by saintmatthew View Post
    Yeah, it's gotten uglier than a Gebco commercial.
    Oh don't worry. He's ready to get his ugly on in another Joe Flacco versus Matt Ryan thread he started last night

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    Oh don't worry. He's ready to get his ugly on in another Joe Flacco versus Matt Ryan thread he started last night
    It's coming back to me why I left Sunspot.

Quote Originally Posted by DonNMass View Post
    It's coming back to me why I left Sunspot.
    So he is from the sunspot. I knew he was a familiar name

I would love to see Suggs be able to come back sooner rather than later, but the main thing is that he should be back and in good playing shape by late December at the latest. The Ravens are probably going to get into the playoffs, and might even win the AFC North even without Suggs. The Ravens are going to really need him against some of the better OL in the playoffs though. I am sure that Suggs wants to try and come back Week 7, but the Ravens will most likely be very cautious with him. The Ravens are pretty good about not rushing players back from injury too soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    II am sure that Suggs wants to try and come back Week 7, but the Ravens will most likely be very cautious with him. The Ravens are pretty good about not rushing players back from injury too soon.
    Even if healthy enough to do so, I highly doubt he will be ready - football ready - to play at that point. I would expect that he'll take the full 3 weeks to get in shape and into "football" shape.

It may even take a little longer, in which case, they will have to release somone in order to make room on the 53-man roster. He may be there for a couple of weeks, even though he may not yet be ready to play.
    “Talk's cheap - let’s go play.” - #19, Johnny Unitas

Follow me on Twitter @ravenssalarycap

Blog Entries

Much like the arguing in the politics forum about electoral polling (which doesn't make any sense to me because you'll find out who wins when they hold the election), I don't understand why people are arguing about the time-frame for Suggs' return. He returns when he returns, in the meantime it's all speculation which seems completely asinine and beside the actual points.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Van Cleef View Post
    Much like the arguing in the politics forum about electoral polling (which doesn't make any sense to me because you'll find out who wins when they hold the election), I don't understand why people are arguing about the time-frame for Suggs' return. He returns when he returns, in the meantime it's all speculation which seems completely asinine and beside the actual points.
    Really? Why be a fan then? I mean if the team wins, it wins, if it loses, they lose. Part of the fun is talking about it. I think his return timetable is a HUGE thing in terms of what it would mean to the team's defense. There are 50 threads on here I don't chime in on because I am not interested.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Really? Why be a fan then? I mean if the team wins, it wins, if it loses, they lose. Part of the fun is talking about it. I think his return timetable is a HUGE thing in terms of what it would mean to the team's defense. There are 50 threads on here I don't chime in on because I am not interested.
    Why be a fan if you don't want to argue over speculative viewpoints about how long a player's achilles injury will hold him out? Really? None of you now how long he'll be out, yet people are making statements and arguing about a timetable for return. He's out. It'll be great when he gets back. Yay. Woo. Yet here people are arguing like they know a truth. It's comical.

If a team wins it wins or if a team loses then it loses. Nothing we do or say changes that, so I fail to understand how you made the leap to 'Why be a fan'.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Van Cleef View Post
    Why be a fan if you don't want to argue over speculative viewpoints about how long a player's achilles injury will hold him out? Really? None of you now how long he'll be out, yet people are making statements and arguing about a timetable for return. He's out. It'll be great when he gets back. Yay. Woo. Yet here people are arguing like they know a truth. It's comical.

If a team wins it wins or if a team loses then it loses. Nothing we do or say changes that, so I fail to understand how you made the leap to 'Why be a fan'.

Maybe his question should have been why even talk about how they won or lost and what they can do next time.
    We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. - Benjamin Franklin