Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Armageddon in Jetsland (Merged)

I'm wondering how many people will watch tonight because they enjoy watching football, how many will want to see how brutal the beating turns out to be, and how many will just be waiting for Tebow to burst out of the phone booth?

Quote Originally Posted by sailorsam View Post
    iirc LeBeau head coached the Bengals for a few years before returning to DC. I don't think Rex' ego would be too happy with that but I'm sure he'd go back to coordinating at least one job. some don't get 2nd chances at HC.
    ...wouldn't it suck if he got fired and the Stoolers hired him to replace LeBeau? please no...
    I agree that Rex has an excellent shot of going back and being a great DC. I just don't think, thankfully, that place is in Baltimore.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    I'm wondering how many people will watch tonight because they enjoy watching football, how many will want to see how brutal the beating turns out to be, and how many will just be waiting for Tebow to burst out of the phone booth?
    Well I"ll be watching because I like football but will spend most of the time watching the Orioles though