My buddy is an out and out Chargers fan and is coming round my house to watch the game today, so I will be watching the Chiefs very closely for next week. They are seriously a very puzzling team, I thought they were going to be what the Cardinals have been so far this year, with the talent they have on both sides of the ball. I don't know what to expect from them, but if there is ever a place to fix your road game issues, Arrowhead is the place to fix it.

They have a scary front 7 with Derrick Johnson, Tamba Hali, and Justin Houston. Their secondary is good if they are healthy, and their offensive line is awesome. Charles is very dangerous and can take it to the house, then you have Peyton Hillis who has had his way with the Ravens in the last few years. The one thing they don't have IMO is a franchise QB, I think the Chiefs are going to be looking at a QB in next years draft.

So IMO, this may be quietly the toughest game of the season so far. This team has so much talent, and it's a very tough place to go, they seem to be incredibly inconsistent, but they are probably already looking at this game since it's the Ravens. I really don't understand how this team aint at least 2-1, I picked them to win the division at the beginning of the season.

Joe Flacco has had two huge games vs this team, and it's still a pretty similar team with some new additions. He torched them back in 09, and torched them in the 2010 wild card round, both games were on the road. So basically if we're going to win this game, it's going to be in the passing game. I expect big games from Boldin, Pitta, and Smith. Last time we played them, Todd Heap and Boldin had massive games in the slot against them, Heap had like 10 catches if I remember correctly. Pitta has to be the same go to guy if we want to win this. Defense must step up. Despite allowing a ton of rushing TD's so far, the run D has been mostly solid since giving ground to BJGE in week 1.

I will be watching this game today and taking notes, that's for sure. This could be a huge game for us next week, going 4-1 and fixing our issues on the road in Arrowhead will be bigger than you think.