Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: An early preview of the Chiefs

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...oor-for-quinn/

Looks like Brady Quinn may get some reps with the 1st team in practice.

OMG, if they turn to Quinn then they truly have thrown in the towel.

QB waffling is the worst thing a coach can do for their football team. It never works out. It's not like they just found out that Cassel is a dud.

Maybe they're gonna take the Indy approach. Lose as many games as you can to get the first pick. Who would they get Barkley? Geno Smith??
    After 5 years of early exits, the journey is finally complete.

Quote Originally Posted by somedumbguy View Post
    I didn't think I would ever see a fan base with less hope than the Browns, but those guys have them beat.

Reading through some of their threads makes me thankful that we have a 1st class ownership, front office and coaching staff that finds and develops quality players to put a competitive team on the field.
    And they seemed like a consistent contender until Vermail retired and they traded for Herm Edwards.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by saintmatthew View Post
    And they seemed like a consistent contender until Vermail retired and they traded for Herm Edwards.
    Ain't it funny how failed head coaches become "experts" on TV and radio? ... Bc

Re: LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Baltimoreboy View Post
    Would love to see us get out to a quick lead , take the crowd out of the game and make them, abandon the run somewhat.
    A lot of fans had left by the 4th quarter of last week's game.

Poll at the Kansas Star has 80% voting for Quinn over Cassel.

http://www.kansascity.com/2012/10/01...tt-cassel.html

Over at Chiefs Planet they've raised enough money in a day so they can fly a banner over the stadium in the morning before the game.
    Gonna say something like "WE DESERVE BETTER! FIRE PIOLI - BENCH CASSEL"

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264510
    Lol...Apparently God's work is only worth $100 off a $750 job!

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Ain't it funny how failed head coaches become "experts" on TV and radio? ... Bc
    You're right.

Mooch, Mangini, Herm, Billick (although nowhere near as bad as some others) etc.
    Self appointed Ravens SuperFan in the southern hemisphere/New Zealand.

Wont be easy. Beating a somewhat decent team that just got blown out at home the week before will be focussed for sure. i dont expect the Cheifs to lay an egg to weeks in a row at home. Tough task for the Ravens.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by admartian View Post
    You're right.

Mooch, Mangini, Herm, Billick (although nowhere near as bad as some others) etc.

Billick has a Superbowl ring.......just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Boulderraven View Post
    Wont be easy. Beating a somewhat decent team that just got blown out at home the week before will be focussed for sure. i dont expect the Cheifs to lay an egg to weeks in a row at home. Tough task for the Ravens.
    Agree. Same reason why I expected us to beat the Patriots after we lost to the Eagles. We were "pissed off for greatness," to quote Ray Lewis.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Boulderraven View Post
    I don't know what makes anyone think that they are even a "somewhat decent" team. They are up for "worst team in the NFL."

Blog Entries

Originally Posted by Boulderraven

Quote Originally Posted by akashicrecorder View Post
    Agree. Same reason why I expected us to beat the Patriots after we lost to the Eagles. We were "pissed off for greatness," to quote Ray Lewis.
    According to you guys, every team should end up 8 - 8 because half the teams lose and are "pissed off" the next week. IMO the Ravens will win because they're the better team, and we had an extra three days rest... Bc