Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by akashicrecorder View Post
    Saw this. He was kind of right there, just got caught flat-footed.
    Yea. It was pitiful.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt

Anyone watching the Pack game?

Refs miss the most blatant offensive pass interference call on Colston you can imagine, but call holding calls on consecutive extra point attempts.

Glad the refs are back.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt

Re: Sunday game thread. No Ravens Go O'S!

Man Cundiff just missed a 41 yarder bad wide right.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Buffalo had several different opportunities to seize control of the game/stop the bleeding. C.J. Spiller fumbled on the one. Stephen Gilmore dropped an interception in the end zone. They just didn't seize the moment. You can really see the lack of arm strength in Ryan Fitzpatrick. He struggled on his deep throws and once New England knew they were coming, it was all over. Vince Wilfork owned the game.

On a side note, Buffalo has to be disappointed with Mario Williams. Tom Brady, once again, had plenty of time in the pocket to throw.
    Mario Williams started slow his rookie year with the Texans didn't he? Only 4.5 sacks. I think he might be the type of guy that takes a little longer to get comfortable than would be desired.

Billy's 0 for 3,
    missed from 57,41,and 31.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirdowski View Post
    Nakamura just horribly blew coverage on a 50 yard bomb to Roddy white for what will probably be the game winning drive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poeboy View Post
    I hope this stops the "wish we had Nakamura back" talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by akashicrecorder View Post
    Saw this. He was kind of right there, just got caught flat-footed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirdowski View Post
    Yea. It was pitiful.
    I just watched the highlights of that Falcons Panthers game...Ruki had a horrible game and had a hand in 5 of the Falcons big plays. The first TD bomb to Roddy, Ruki had him alone deep and got turned around like 2 times and just totally lost track of the ball and Roddy had an easy TD although Ruki was in position when the ball went up. Second short TD to Roddy, Ruki just got beat. Third TD run by Turner, Ruki missed an open field tackle horribly...didn't even slow Turner down. Fourth, although Jones stepped out, on the Falcons next to last drive, Jones just ran through/by Ruki to get wide open. And then on that last bomb, it was almost as bad as the first TD to Roddy.

I loved Ruki when he was here, but it is clear that he should not be starting, and even when he does, he should never be deep...he should be playing closer to the LOS as his deep ball skills he showed yesterday are the worst I've ever seen from a safety who is in position to make plays. Goes to show why we never put him way back deep and really only used him as a dime back.

Quote Originally Posted by Baltimoreboy View Post
    Billy's 0 for 3,
    missed from 57,41,and 31.
    ...and Cundiff hits one to win the game at the end.

I think we still prefer Tucker. ;)
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)