Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: Byrne Identity.... always a great read!

The latest "Byrne Identity" should remind us all what Kevin Byrne really is: A PR flack and BS artist.

Most of us here are concerned over your team's competence, not its confidence. I'm sure they had all kinds of confidence before kickoff last Sunday--for all the good it did them.

LOL. Like you have a better pulse on this team than he does. Okay

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lobachevsky View Post
    The latest "Byrne Identity" should remind us all what Kevin Byrne really is: A PR flack and BS artist.

Most of us here are concerned over your team's competence, not its confidence. I'm sure they had all kinds of confidence before kickoff last Sunday--for all the good it did them.
    I don't think this team is as bad as you make it out to be though, and I'd take Kevin word over yours. He sits in the same office as Ozzie every day of the week.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lobachevsky View Post

That's his job. I'd rather have him than the marketing guys in Cleveland. They were going to hand out white towels before the Steelers game for the fans to wave until they heard the local reaction. I'll take Byrne's cheerleading any day over those losers.

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/...9-bb4b1b14ada0

The remaining schedule for the Ravens is the toughest of any team fighting to get into the playoffs. And, let’s face it, we’re hurting right now. I’ve stood in our bench area in the final minutes of these last two gut-wrenching losses and looked around at who was standing with me – Terrell Suggs, Ray Lewis, Dannell Ellerbe, Lardarius Webb, Jimmy Smith and, in Washington, Jameel McClain. That’s a good load of our defensive power.

(And, in an effort to lighten the pressure on the defenders now lining up for us, coordinator Dean Pees stepped in on the last play of practice on Wednesday – and made the tackle.)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!