Who has the funnier challenge-flag-throwing motion, Harbs or Mike McCarthy?

Just something to lighten the mood, courtesy Deadspin.

http://deadspin.com/5968298/who-has-...-mike-mccarthy

Neither motion is likely to move into the latter stages of the contest, but I do prefer the way Harbs disdainfully drops the flag at his feet. Like, "You want a flag? Well, here it is, chump." And the ref watches it go to the ground.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

Re: Who has the funnier challenge-flag-throwing motion, Harbs or Mike McCarthy?

What would be even funnier was if Harbs won a challenge...

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    What would be even funnier was if Harbs won a challenge...
    Really? Especially given that the one (against SD) shown in that link was a successful challenge on his part?

Earlier this year - not that long ago (albeit before the horrible challenge against Pitts) - I know they said during one of the telecasts that he was one of the more successful coaches with challenges and I know that last year he was as well.

I will say that he was pretty bad earlier in his career, but has been much better, overall, over the last couple of seasons (again, the horrible challenge against Pitt, notwithstanding)
    Last edited by B-more Ravor; 12-15-2012 at 08:27 AM.
    “Talk's cheap - let’s go play.” - #19, Johnny Unitas

Follow me on Twitter @ravenssalarycap

I just read this line in a book today. I knew it would come in handy so I wrote it down:

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.
    The Belichik one is hilarious. I don't feel like digging through for the link again, but I recommend it.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Has to be Jason Garrett:

Quote Originally Posted by festivus View Post
    I just read this line in a book today. I knew it would come in handy so I wrote it down:

The Belichik one is hilarious. I don't feel like digging through for the link again, but I recommend it.
    What are you recommending?

It's a competition about coach's throwing motions at Deadspin. It's too big to embed, but you can see Belichik's here.

The line from the book was a reference to the fact that some people know what they know, no matter what.
    Festivus

I personally am a big fan of the challenge motion by Gary Kubiak. I don't know why. He throws the flag like he's an introvert who hates football.

http://deadspin.com/5967870/who-has-...or-gary-kubiak
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh