Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

UPDATED PREDICTIONS: With one quarter of our season done, what's our record for the season?

I'm saying 13-3

AT KC - W
    VS DAL - W
    AT HOU - L (they'll want revenge from last year, and I have a feeling this'll be the most horrible game we have all year)
    AT CLE - W
    VS OAK - W
    AT PIT - W
    AT SD - L (a very close game after starting out flat, but in the end, still end up with the L)
    VS PIT - W
    AT WAS - W
    VS DEN - W (Sizzle will have a field day and the Ravens FINALLY beat the snot out of poor Peyton)
    VS NYG - W (I don't think they'll have much to play for at this point)
    AT CIN - W (This will probably be a close one, but we win in a shootout 34-31)

Blog Entries

Re: UPDATED PREDICTIONS: With one quarter of our season done, what's our record for the season?

Well, I had us being 2-2 at the quarter pole and winding up at 10-6; now that we are 3-1 I'm going to change my prediction to 11-5. I still don't like the inconsistency of our offense on the road, as great as it's been. The games at Pittsburgh, at SD, at Hou and home game against the Giants I have as losses.

Re: UPDATED PREDICTIONS: With one quarter of our season done, what's our record for the season?

I'm sticking with 11-5. Hope I am right, that is a tough schedule. 10-6 wouldn't surprise me. Should still be good enough to win the division.

Blog Entries

Color my glasses purple, but I see a 12 - 4 season, and a Super Bowl victory in our near future. Of course that will mean a humongous (did I spell that right?) Flacco contract, but it will be worth it...especially in the long run... Bc

11-5 as of now. Could see 12-4 or 13-3, big game will be Chargers game. Hard to tell how good Chargers are at this point. KC will be no walk in the park, tough place to play. Big road test.

I'm going to go 13-3 with a loss at the texans, and at the chargers. That should be good enough for a first round bye and obviously the division, but the texans might take the number 1 seed.

Blog Entries

I said 11-5 at the beginning of the year so far my predictions have been correct. Losing to the Eagles and beating the Patriots. I will keep that record prediction, however I changed the Denver game to a win, but the Giants one to a loss, they will end our home unbeaten streak. I think we are still going to have a let down on the road against the Chiefs next week, I just don't trust this team on the road right now with the way the defense is playing. I think apart from the Giants loss, we will be going into the play offs with huge amounts of momentum on an almost unbeaten streak, and will probably get the #3 or possibly #2 seed. I am going all in on a SB win for us though, I really think our defense starts playing lights out with Suggs coming back towards the end of the year, similar to how the Giants played, and Flacco will really elevate his game to an entirely new level in the play offs and truly break out and win his first ring.

AT KC - L
    VS DAL - W
    AT HOU - L (they'll want revenge from last year, and I have a feeling this'll be the most horrible game we have all year)
    AT CLE - W
    VS OAK - W
    AT PIT - L
    AT SD - W
    VS PIT - W
    AT WAS - W
    VS DEN - W
    VS NYG - L
    AT CIN - W

Sticking with my 11-5 prediction. We're underdogs @ Houston and @ Pgh. A cross-country trip to play SD following an Sun night game at Heinz Field looks like a loss. Might change my mind about the Denver game - P.Manning has absolutely owned us his whole career, but it's perhaps to early to tell if he's still the same Peyton.

I had thought 12-4 last summer. But after seeing Pees style of defense, I'm ratcheting down my expectations to 10-6. losses at Cleveland, Pitts, Landover, San Diego, Cincy.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Blog Entries

16-0.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    16-0.
    I agree
    360 tag: Ahhhhhhhhnold

Blog Entries

I called losses to the Pats, Giants, SD, KC and Houston. We beat NE but I still see the rest as losses. So 11-5.