Blog Entries

Just noticed something about Suggs "3DOWN- 3 TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!" tweet.

I could be totally wrong about this, or someone may have already pointed it out. But I noticed that Suggs likes to do those trivia questions on twitter. He asked three of them after tweeting that.

Is it me reading into it too much, or did we get lost in translation here, and did Suggs actually mean it relating to his trivia question thing on twitter? I really do hope that this is not the case, I really do feel that Suggs could be the difference in making it to the SB, getting him back to work with Ngata is really key to the defenses success.

https://twitter.com/untouchablejay4

Re: Just noticed something about Suggs "3DOWN- 3 TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!" tweet.

Well harbs said he has his date and will be back... So I think he means he will be training after week 6

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    Well harbs said he has his date and will be back... So I think he means he will be training after week 6
    That's when he will be off the PUP list I guess. But I can't help but feel a little a little doubt after getting my hopes up about this tweet, he said it after 3 answered questions, and before 3 more further answered questions.

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    That's when he will be off the PUP list I guess. But I can't help but feel a little a little doubt after getting my hopes up about this tweet, he said it after 3 answered questions, and before 3 more further answered questions.
    Well he does like to goof around and probably knew what we all thought three down three to go would mean. But he also down it on the sideline against the oats, put up three fingers as if, to say three more weeks

Blog Entries

He tweeted that right after the NE game. The next set of questions he didn't start to ask until questions again until Wednsday. So no, I don't think the Trivia had anything to do with it.
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

He did tweet right after the game. I don't think it was a coincidence. But you could be right. I just don't think the timing of it makes sense to be about the tickets.

I think it just means that is when he can get back to practice. They have 3 weeks to activate him off the PUP, i believe, then 3 weeks to start practicing

Quote Originally Posted by kronusthebonus View Post
    I think it just means that is when he can get back to practice. They have 3 weeks to activate him off the PUP, i believe, then 3 weeks to start practicing
    Practicing?

He should get rid of the noticable limp, as a reporter on the sidelines called it last night, before he worries about actual physical contact on the football field.

Gonna be a lot of disappointed folks as the weeks go by with him not even close to returning. Pray he can help us on the playoffs in even the smallest way, that us the reality of the timetable.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJoeFlaccoShow View Post
    Practicing?

He should get rid of the noticable limp, as a reporter on the sidelines called it last night, before he worries about actual physical contact on the football field.

Gonna be a lot of disappointed folks as the weeks go by with him not even close to returning. Pray he can help us on the playoffs in even the smallest way, that us the reality of the timetable.
    Lol you are ridiculous with this.

Blog Entries
    Suggs will be back this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[QUOTE=Paintballguy;496231]Suggs will be back this year

Would love to be wrong about this, but I think there is NO WAY we see Sizzle this year.

All I know is I love #55 and can't wait to see him eatin up QBs