Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Albert McLellan

Re: Albert McLellan

i think mcphee is playing well. he is staying on his feet and is on rb tackles. kruger and jones seems to be on the ground a lot. i didn;t think kruger had a good game at all against the browns.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Section 502 Raven View Post
    i think mcphee is playing well. he is staying on his feet and is on rb tackles. kruger and jones seems to be on the ground a lot. i didn;t think kruger had a good game at all against the browns.
    Whaaaat??

Don't know what game you were watching then. Other than the stupid penalty Kruger had a good game.

Oh wait, my bad, if the guy doesn't put up 6 sacks it's a bad game...right?
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

3. Re: Albert McLellan

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    I don't see what you guys see about Upshaw, against the run he's solid but so far i haven't seen nothing in the pass rush dept from him or Kruger, they both look slow as hell and have no moves to shed blocks. A.M has look good though setting the edge, he's getting real better, Ellerbe is starting to gain some form but still bad in coverage.
    I agree 100 percent.

The fact that upshaw is such a mediocre pass rusher hurts our defence. We have no pass rush, and its quite frankly hurting us, because Paul Kruger is paul kruger another mediocre Pass Rusher.
    Lardarius "The predator" Webb

Blog Entries

Originally Posted by Section 502 Raven

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Whaaaat??
    Don't know what game you were watching then. Other than the stupid penalty Kruger had a good game.
    wicked, did this guy see the same game we saw? Our only sack, and two PDs.
    Kruger has had some back issues, so hopefully with a mini-BYE he will be 100% healthy for the Chiefs game. Then let's see what he can do... Bc

McClellan is playing well. Kruger is decent. Ellerbe meh, better than last season for sure. Upshaw looks like a black Jarret Johnson type player..good player not a lot of burst but solid smart defender for next few seasons. KO has been the steal of the draft thus far, he's got Pro Bowl's in his future.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Whaaaat??

i watched the same game you watched and again on nfl rewind.kruger gets pushed out of the path of the qb on many plays. it looks like he is just not strong enough or technical enough to get past the o-l. i'd rather have several qb hurries or a rush that gets the qb off of his spot than 1 sack.

kruger is at best average and the ravens don't strive for an average defense.

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    I honestly believe when Suggs is back, the best defense you could put out there would be Suggs-Ray-McClellan-Upshaw. With Elerbee and McClain rotating in. I believe that McClellan has STAR potencial at ILB, but just isn't a good enough pass rusher to be an elite 3-4 OLB, he looks like he could be really good there like JJ, but I think he can be even better as an ILB in a 3-4, perhaps elite.
    This post is SPOT ON, IMO. Ellerbe and McLain could BOTH provide depth at basically any spot, slong with pushing McLellan outside for some snaps as well.