Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries

Re: A lil something that bothers me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    Good grief. I am not saying that Flacco is a scrub, but rather am comparing him to Eli Manning. The same Eli Manning who has TWO Super Bowl rings. IMO, the best way for Flacco and the Ravens to achieve maximum success is to have a balanced offense like the Giants have had, and not trying to make Flacco the center of the offense by throwing the ball 40-50 times per game.
    I agree, I see a lot of similarities between this team and the Giants of last year, with more focus on Flacco and Eli, very similar situations, and somewhat similar in how they both play the game. Both cool and calm, and can bounce back after poor performances, or make really clutch throws even if they have been playing really bad in the game. But at the same time, they both have HUGE chips on their shoulders with the scrutiny they've both been under since being drafted.

Re: A lil something that bothers me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    Good grief. I am not saying that Flacco is a scrub, but rather am comparing him to Eli Manning. The same Eli Manning who has TWO Super Bowl rings. IMO, the best way for Flacco and the Ravens to achieve maximum success is to have a balanced offense like the Giants have had, and not trying to make Flacco the center of the offense by throwing the ball 40-50 times per game.
    The Giants had the worst rushing attack in the NFL last year. Their defense had injuries and were in the bottom of the league. The Giants got to the postseason on Eli's arm. They got healthy & started played great defense down the home stretch. Their run game got better as well. We no where near have a problem in the run game though. The Giants had a lot more of a lopsided offense than we do. Our defense could come together towards the end when Sizzle gets his feet wet but as of right now we aren't going to win by the same formula as last year with how our defense is right now.

Eli and Joe are eery similar. Especially in the regard that they both make some head scratching plays but then they make a ton of brilliant ones.
    Last edited by scbgirlxo; 09-28-2012 at 03:52 PM.