Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Joe Flacco and this Ravens offense are about to go off.

The regular referees are back now, which means that Ravens WRs won't be interfered with nearly as much as they have been, through the first few games.

It's about to get crazy, I can feel it.

Vinny Testaverde eat your heart out.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Re: Joe Flacco and this Ravens offense are about to go off.

Just added Jacoby Jones to two of my Fantasy Teams.

Blog Entries

Add everybody to your fantasy team.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I could see this being a flag happy game as both teams try to unlearn the coaching they've received about pushing the limits.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    that would make your fantasy team your reality team...

side note. I have T smith but am probably going with T Rich in my flex spot. only chance they have of keeping them in it is, utilizing him in the passing game, especially if were blitz happy.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

And now they'll know the difference between illegal contact and DPI.

Quote Originally Posted by RAVENOUS52 View Post
    Just added Jacoby Jones to two of my Fantasy Teams.
    I am going all in too. I have jacoby, flacco, ravens d, justin tucker, t smith, and pitta all starting looking for a blow out victory all chips on the table.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Webbmaster View Post
    I am going all in too. I have jacoby, flacco, ravens d, justin tucker, t smith, and pitta all starting looking for a blow out victory all chips on the table.
    Other than knowing they suck and they added Weeden and Richardson, I don't know much about the Browns.

Last couple times, Boldin has been the one who torched them in the air, with Rice doing the rest. They haven't stopped us from running the ball since before the Jamal Era. And I can't remember if they did even then.

Could be one of those games where the team wins big but your fantasy guys don't fare too well because the air gets taken out of the ball. For me that would be what the Ravens want to do tonight; get up early, then bang em with Leach and Pierce once Rice gets about 15 touches. Simple game plan, get a win on a short week and live to gear it back up again next weekend.

Everyone who posts here today better not post on any "this Ravens players sucks" tomorrow if the game doesn't go perfectly tonight. The Ravens win some pretty ugly games, so don't go all schizophrenic on us.

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NC Raven View Post
    Other than knowing they suck and they added Weeden and Richardson, I don't know much about the Browns.

Last couple times, Boldin has been the one who torched them in the air, with Rice doing the rest. They haven't stopped us from running the ball since before the Jamal Era. And I can't remember if they did even then.

Could be one of those games where the team wins big but your fantasy guys don't fare too well because the air gets taken out of the ball. For me that would be what the Ravens want to do tonight; get up early, then bang em with Leach and Pierce once Rice gets about 15 touches. Simple game plan, get a win on a short week and live to gear it back up again next weekend.
    The Browns have some good talent on defense but they're not all playing. Joe Haden is still suspended. Phil Taylor is on PUP. They really don't have replacements for those guys. D'Qwell Jackson, Jabaal Sheard and TJ Ward are all good players. Their corners might be the worst in the NFL with Haden out.

Honestly we should be able to do exactly what you are suggesting. Throw for some score in the first half and then run a lot in the second half to end the game. I'd really like to see Pierce get double digit carries to see what he can do in a real game.

Betting on a blowout with massive fantasy points is a bad idea tonight. Yes, the competition is weak and I expect a win, but remember we're on a short week. Players are tired, execution is sloppy, points are down. I don't think we're going to look great tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabrosin View Post
    Betting on a blowout with massive fantasy points is a bad idea tonight. Yes, the competition is weak and I expect a win, but remember we're on a short week. Players are tired, execution is sloppy, points are down. I don't think we're going to look great tonight.
    Well the Browns are on a short week too. A couple of hours more rest for the Browns isn't going to erase the talent gap.