Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ludicrous Torrey Smith Stat

Though 4 games this season Torrey Smith's 6 catches of at least 25 yards give him as as many or more 25+ catches as 24 Entire NFL Teams.

What a god damn baller.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Re: Ludicrous Torrey Smith Stat

TBH I was absolutely shocked last year to see Smith constantly get deep.
    Teams knew that all he could do was go deep and they still could not stop him even though we had no one else that scared them.

Now he is truly playing awesome.
    I don't even think he has dropped a pass.
    360 tag: Ahhhhhhhhnold

Blog Entries

Torrey is already an elite receiver IMO.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ActualSpamBot View Post
    Though 4 games this season Torrey Smith's 6 catches of at least 25 yards give him as as many or more 25+ catches as 24 Entire NFL Teams.

What a god damn baller.
    Especially considering his situation with 2 games within a few days.

Great post Spam.

Quote Originally Posted by ActualSpamBot View Post

What a god damn baller.
    No kidding.

Heard a stat this morning that Flacco has more 25+ yard completions through four games than he had all last year.

Blog Entries

He's just another example of a great team first Raven pick who plays like a true Raven. I think he's going to be a star pretty soon, and just another reason why it may be a good idea to draft these raw prospects more often, I think Stephen Hill could be the same for the Jets.

Btw the Ravens don't have a very good history of drafting WR's who work out, that's one area of our draft weakness so to speak, we could only find defensive stud, linemen, and backs. Now it seems like we are doing a good job of QB's and WR's which is awesome.

Sweet.

Can't wait for Week 5. Can't wait for Suggs to come back.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

This is what happens when you have a Jacoby Jones opposite Torrey Smith. Great signing and great play by Smith have got this offense looking like we hoped it would since we first saw Flacco's arm strength in '08

First quarter 4:20 to go, Ravens driving after the knockout fumble - Flacco threw a ball to Torrey that ended up behind him as he sprinted downfield on a slight crossing pattern. The man twisted his entire body midair to grab the ball with two hands behind him as he moved away from the ball then held on as he got whacked hard. Nine yard pass, Torrey takes it for a total of 12, first down.

Normal people don't do that. Normal people can't do that.

Dear God I hope doesn't get injured 'cause I think we are all going to look back in a few years and realize we were watching something historic happening.

Blog Entries

I like how Mayock said that he saw Torrey at his very first mini camp and he had know idea how to run a route. Look at where he is now. That only comes through incredibly hard work and determination. Torrey Smith is exactly what you want from a football player.

Blog Entries

Simply put Torrey Smith is Joe's "go-to guy." Add in Boldin (from last night), Pitta and JJ (from last Sunday), and Ray Rice...you've got a really impressive group of receivers... Bc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    No kidding.

Heard a stat this morning that Flacco has more 25+ yard completions through four games than he had all last year.
    This. Torrey doesn't get those stats without Flacco.