Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Ludicrous Torrey Smith Stat

Torrey's been impressive. Really impressive. I never thought he'd be this good when we drafted him. He definitely can get better too, we just have to hope that we can scheme ways to keep getting him and Q the ball as defenses adjust.

How about Tandon Doss' catch last night too? We also haven't seen much of Thompson or LaQuan and I think they have a lot of ability too. Ed Dickson is another weapon. This offense is stacked.

Quote Originally Posted by lobachevsky View Post
    And how many of them have been of the "dump off to someone in the flat with no defender nearer than 20 yards" variety? Damn few. Joe's really been in bombs-away mode this year.
    When I heard that or read that stat, I can't remember which, I took it to be where the ball travelled 25 yards in the air.

When attributed to the QB, it should be "in the air"

From my G3
    "On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the Draft

Settle down. John Harbaugh and Joe Flacco's Baltimore Ravens can beat any team, anywhere.

Having fun talking football and tech stuff on Twitter @BigPlayReceiver

Easily the best in-house WR that we've produced so far (historically, we've had to sign or trade for decent WR's).