Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Whole lotta STUPID.

Quote Originally Posted by Baltimoreboy View Post
    Whole lotta stupid is the people who think winning 3 out of 4 games in the NFL in 17 days is easy.
    Understood, but the stupidity displayed tonight was something out of character, at least for everyone but Oher. The lack of discipline let the Browns hang around and make what should have been a complete blowout a nail biter. The Kruger foul was the most inexcusable thing I've ever seen from this team.

Quote Originally Posted by alienrace View Post
    Understood, but the stupidity displayed tonight was something out of character, at least for everyone but Oher. The lack of discipline let the Browns hang around and make what should have been a complete blowout a nail biter. The Kruger foul was the most inexcusable thing I've ever seen from this team.
    IMO that was ticky tack and Joe Thomas sold the shit out of it. I agree just don't shove him there but its an emotional game. Gotta keep it in check but man that was a whole lot of nothin' and it got sold hard.

Fair enough Alien, but Flacco should not be in that list.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Blog Entries

By no means 4 games in 18days is easy, people are just not used seeing this defense get lit up this bad even by a rookie QB who looked real lost up until tonight. Its a concern because its been this way since week 1, with Suggs out we have zero pass rush, not even when we bring the house we still cant get there. Our personnel along with the DC is not working well at all.

2. Michael Oher, I swear to god, you are the dumbest human alive.
    Everything else you said aside for the moment, this made me laugh HARD.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Sticking with the defense for a moment, I think the schemes are very vanilla and poorly disguised quite often. Playmakers like Webb, Ngata, Ray Lewis and Ed Reed are keeping this unit alive. The edge guys just aren't very good right now. Weeden a very nice pocket to throw from most of the game and we all the additional pressure that puts on the secondary.

Offensively speaking, this unit has done significantly better. It good to see Boldin featuring prominently in the downfield game and the more Ray Rice we get the better IMO. Dude is stone cold filthy, period. Um, well about Michael Oher. He has got to be one of dullest crayons in the box. Too many FS and holding (he got away with several aggregious ones tonight). Joe overthrew several passes tonight maybe due to the rain but overall I think Joe will have a very good season.

Flacco said in the press conference that he simply didn't see the LB until it was too late and even Mayock commented on what a great defensive scheme that particular play was.

Joe played great tonight. That throw was a forced throw but it was also a crazy defensive play. I don't disagree with your other shit list candidates.
    Last edited by scbgirlxo; 09-28-2012 at 01:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    Flacco said in the press conference that he simply didn't see the LB until it was too late and even Mayock commented on what a great defensive scheme that particular play was.
    Sometimes, the defense just makes a really good play on the ball. Do we attribute every Ed Reed pick to boneheaded throws by the other team?

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    Sometimes, the defense just makes a really good play on the ball. Do we attribute every Ed Reed pick to boneheaded throws by the other team?
    Well at least nobody can say I am not critical of Flacco :)

But yeah, seeing the replay a few more times, it does look like he just doesn't see him, it happens. Shame, because that and the missed 47 yard FG would have put the game out of reach.

Well at least nobody can say I am not critical of Flacco :)

But yeah, seeing the replay a few more times, it does look like he just doesn't see him, it happens. Shame, because that and the missed 47 yard FG would have put the game out of reach.
    It is a shame, but it was just a really good heads-up play by the LB. He was covering the middle of the endzone and out of nowhere just broke towards Q.

Title should be STUCK ON STUPID