Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 3-1

3-1

We have 3 AFC wins, 2 division wins, and our QB might be the leading passer after this weekend.

4 games in 18 days is ridiculous. A Thursday game after a Sunday night is also pathetic scheduling.
    Yet we are 3-1.

People can whine if they want, but I'm gunna sit back and enjoy this long break.
    360 tag: Ahhhhhhhhnold

Blog Entries

Re: 3-1

:word

Nice little "mini" bye. Bring on the Chiefs!
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

Certainly can't complain about the record, particularly after that 18 day stretch. But there are definitely issues that need to be worked out. We have some really tough teams coming up.

the division and conference wins could be huge down the road.

Time for this team to get a much needed rest and get rid for a good road test in KC in 10 days

Blog Entries

Yarrrr!! That and 10 days till the next game. Against the Chefs. Life's lookin' pretty damn good if you ask me. The Ravens may not be stifling the pass, but they appear pretty fully well adapted now to "the game as it is now played." Mayock said they might be the best vertical team in the NFL. Hard to believe. This team is well balanced and capable of winning any type of ballgame - slugfest, high scoring, grind it out, whatever, the Ravens can play whatever style the occasion calls for.

Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post
    Certainly can't complain about the record, particularly after that 18 day stretch. But there are definitely issues that need to be worked out. We have some really tough teams coming up.
    Of course.

Other than Houston and Atlanta every team has some issues. We have time though.
    360 tag: Ahhhhhhhhnold

Blog Entries
    Can't believe people are complaining its a w in the books

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

W is all that matters. Could be 4-0. I'll take 3-1 with a little break before our next game.

Yup, I'll take the win, even with a little venting at a few items. Yes, we could, and should, be 4-0, but 3-1 isn't bad considering. We were only the second team to ever win on a thursday after playing a sunday night, so maybe there is something to that.

Really though, the last 3 games against the Browns at the Vault have been like this. I wouldn't say they have our number, but they do seem to cause us anxious moments. The problems the Ravens have are fixable, but Pees needs to start fixing it.

Yep great milestone.
    When I looked at the schedule at the beginning of the year I was thinking 3-1 would be great.
    Started the season on 9/10/12
    17 days later 1/4 of the season is over.
    We hit the bye 5 and 2 or better we're in good shape.

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    Can't believe people are complaining its a w in the books

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There's absolutely nothing wrong with acknowledging issues on this team, in spite of the 3-1 record. Cleveland was a dropped pass away from tying this game. We allowed a rookie QB to go from his own 10 to our 18 in one minute without a time out. Too many wide open receivers in that stretch - a real failure to cover. One also has to realize that one or two plays here and there and we could be 1-3.

It's not complaining, it's concern. Hopefully they'll spend the next 10 days working on these issues.

Should be 4-0 if it wasn't for some idiot replacement ref.