Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pathetic

Blog Entries
    Trololololol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Pathetic

Newest addition to my ignore list. I really wonder if some of these fans are so liquored up for the game that soon as it's over, no matter how well we play, have to find something to bitch about as part of their sobering up process. I mean, does this idiot, immediately after getting laid (assuming he does) go into the bathroom and start cussing to himself how his partner's efforts were substandard????? Can't you just sit back and enjoy the win? Are we this unrealistic as fans to think that we should blow every team out of the water every week?

Can't you just ignore someone you disagree with? Nope! You have to run your mouth too, on the internet no less. You're no better than the people you attack. It's a message board! People vent and say things (in some cases) they probably wouldn't say face to face. Much like yourself, lukedaniel...

Ahhh, the ignore feature is SO wonderful.
    Lady Raven (aka Slinky)

*the poster formerly known as Raven31

Save The Last Dance (1/6/2013) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzZbWHjyqJY

Mile High Miracle (1/12/2013) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21ugOF34jhA

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Can't you just ignore someone you disagree with? Nope! You have to run your mouth too, on the internet no less. You're no better than the people you attack. It's a message board! People vent and say things (in some cases) they probably wouldn't say face to face. Much like yourself, lukedaniel...
    LOL, Luke Daniel has been the most rational poster I've read tonight. You on the other hand...

This is today's NFL. Our defense has been poor, but you just can't expect shutouts even against bad teams now.

This was a sloppy game played in sloppy conditions on a short week. All that mattered was the win, and we got it. Now we get to rest and head to KC. Win that, split with the two Texas teams and we're 5-2 at the bye and looking for 6-3 the rest of the way to win the division.

We have a whole season to get Suggs back and get some of our defensive problems sorted out, so long as we keep winning and keep the pressure on our division opponents.

Be happy. This is the NFL. We're not playing some DII school coming in just for the paycheck. The Browns are young and have some talented players. Joe Flacco threw for 350+ and scored two TDs. It was not a bad game.

Blog Entries

Some of my pals actually thought we might lose and were worried
    about a let down. Ravens played down to a lesser opponent again
    but unlike Seattle and JAX last year did what they had to do.

It was vs a div rival and we're undefeated in division play so it was a great win or would you rather be Pissburgh with just 1 win overall?

Then you'd really be screaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Before going off on Luke, please take the time to read Heap86's last 20 or so posts. His obsession with hating on Flacco is both comical and annoying.

And we know where your other hand is don't we? Somewhere on Luke's lightsaber, huh?