Yeah but they only had 43 yards rushing. For a team whose game plan was to come in and run the ball and hope to keep it close.

They kept it close but not how they wanted.

On a different day, any of 3-4 of those pinball tipped passes would have been INTs.

Anyway, yeah, the pass D could be a lot better. But I thought they did OK playing overall situational football as a defense, and as a team. This was always going to be a tall order; only the second team ever to win a Thurs game after a Sunday nighter, and only the second team in NFL history to play 4 in 18 days. Something to consider.

Let's face it; this is Joe's team now. It may still be Ray's defense, but it's Joe's team. If the O doesn't get it done, the D is gonna have a hard time trying to make up the slack, though having said that, the winning margin was provided by a pick 6 on a night where the offense / special teams couldn't quite finish off the job.

Now they have 10 days off. Should be loaded for bear at Arrowhead. If I had to bet the house I'd say the Ravens emerge from that one 4-1. Happy happy! Night ever'body.