Page 60 of 62 FirstFirst ... 5859606162 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Did anyone else see that high-school qb have the ball slip put of his hands? It'll be hard for him to live that down.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Re: Game Thread -- Ravens v. Browns

Any given Sunday..or in this case Thursday this league with it's parity has a way of humbling you

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hokiefan View Post
    Congrats Cary Williams for the game winning INT.
    His best play as a Raven.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by veritas View Post
    What's going to happen when the offense fizzles and we face a really good QB? It's gonna be ugly.
    Umm we beat the Pats and a top 3 QB last week you genius. I can't stand stupid comments like this holy fuck

Blog Entries

The thing that concerns me most is the stupid play. Oher and Kruger need an ass kicking.

Kruger was able to grab Weeden's jersey on that last play perhaps forcing him to put a little more mustard on that last throw

440 yards of offense, only one turnover and somehow our offense mustered 16 points????? I don't get it, but a win is a win at this point. This game was about surviving.

Michael Oher killed us tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by runrayrun27 View Post
    Umm we beat the Pats and a top 3 QB last week you genius. I can't stand stupid comments like this holy fuck
    Our offense didn't fizzle last week. I think his point was that our O bailed us out tonight, and has been all season.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Let's face it. We should have known that this game would be a grind and acknowledge the possibility of a lethargic and slow start by the ravens

Quote Originally Posted by runrayrun27 View Post
    We've given up 300+ yds passing each of the last 3 weeks. And the offense got 16 whole points at home vs the Browns. BTW, did you notice the offense getting 31 vs Brady? That's the point. If the offense stinks it up the defense ain't going to bail them out very often this year.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    The thing that concerns me most is the stupid play. Oher and Kruger need an ass kicking.
    Team discipline is definitely a concern. Kruger's play was stupid but not uncommon to the game. Thomas was doing a little extra shoving there. Oher going after the fucking ref because he was rightly called for a hold and then barking at Leach is unacceptable.

All the false starts drive me crazy. Your at HOME, how do you not hear the snap count?

And the OL needs to work on some stuff. Seriously, we might have the most penalized OL in the league. I'd be very interested to see the numbers on that.

Oher is not going to take this team to a championship at the LT position. That position belongs to McKinney
    After 5 years of early exits, the journey is finally complete.