Page 26 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2425262728 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Game Thread -- Ravens v. Browns

If we win, I don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by Firststater View Post
    These plays are bland and unimaginative. Was there absolutely not practice this week by the Ravens. Joe is sleepwalking it seems, as he does for quarters at a time. If the Browns begin to apply pressure in the backfield this could become a very long, disappointing game. The whole offense during the 1st Qtr was lethargic, with penalties galore.
    This was not a pretty 1st half. The Ravens are flat and Joe is off. The offensive line got beaten badly in the 2nd Qtr, which portends badly for Flacco. They must put this game in Rice's hands. When they finally went to Rice with screens and runs, the offense began to gel. Lets see how they use Rice in the 2nd Qtr.
    “Not bad for a running back.”

Well this is exactly what I wasn't hoping for but deep inside I knew this would happen. The browns have to be feeling good about their chances. Time to serve a heavy dose of Rice in the second half. We get the ball first.

Once again, we seem to forget to hand the ball to Ray Rice. We are getting him touches...just not the way we should to control tempo.

5. Re: Game Thread -- Ravens v. Browns

I don't want a grinder, I want the Ravens to put this team away in the third quarter. I think Harbaugh gets them straight at halftime, makes some adjustments. The Ravens barely missed some interceptions and I think they are going to get to this rookie QB in the 2nd half.

I think everyone is underestimating just how difficult it is for the Ravens to come back and play 4 days after a very physical and emotional game.

Blog Entries

Browns are on the same schedule....

Blog Entries

Well, I predicted a 21-16 Ravens win. Seems like we play down to the level of competition. :(

Run Rice. Dump off to Rice. Get some screens going. Joe has no time and the pocket is collapsing to quickly. Need to get the Brown's defense off balance. Why the heck can't Cam see this?

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    I think everyone is underestimating just how difficult it is for the Ravens to come back and play 4 days after a very physical and emotional game.
    If they wan't to get to the Superbowl they better get thier "s t" together.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    Your right.

I'm ready to name the night's MVP's so far...Oher and Cary Williams. Oh, MVP's for Cleveland that is.