Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 739
  1. #166
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,075
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Game Thread -- Ravens v. Browns



    Offense just waiting til the second quarter to turn it on, just like Sunday




  2. #167
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Central Baltimore
    Posts
    1,577
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Game Thread -- Ravens v. Browns

    It was the snap, not Tucker.
    "A lot" is a two word expression denoting a great deal or greatly, as in "I like sunshine a lot." "Alot" is a lovable imaginary grammar monster. You can love a lot; you can love an alot; you can love alots a lot; but they are not the same thing.




  3. #168

    Re: Game Thread -- Ravens v. Browns

    Did anyone else hear the game call on the Pats game winning TD? The commentator was like bad snap, great hold, and it's good....Is there an issue with the snapper?




  4. #169

    Re: Game Thread -- Ravens v. Browns

    Torrey's hands have really become a strength for him. I am really impressed with how much better his hands have gotten.
    Lardarius "The predator" Webb





  5. #170

    Re: Game Thread -- Ravens v. Browns

    Quote Originally Posted by ravennation123 View Post
    Jesus.. I feel bad for tucker
    It wasn't Tucker's fault. It was a bad snap from the long snapper. This was the second consecutive bad snap. The snap on the FG to beat the Pats was bad - and Koch had to dig it out of the ground - and that was the main cause for Tucker kicking it to the Right




  6. #171

    Re: Game Thread -- Ravens v. Browns

    Quote Originally Posted by BleedPurple92 View Post
    Torrey's hands have really become a strength for him. I am really impressed with how much better his hands have gotten.
    Not too small?

    Haha, just messing with you man.




  7. #172

    Re: Game Thread -- Ravens v. Browns

    That was a great throw and catch.




  8. #173

    Re: Game Thread -- Ravens v. Browns

    Quote Originally Posted by rharris1986 View Post
    It wasb't Tucker's fault. It was a bad snap from the long snapper. This was the second consecutive bad snap. The snap on the FG to beat the Pats was bad - and Koch had to dig it out of the ground - and that was the main cause for Tucker kicking it to the Right
    I think the rain played a factor, but it still can't happen.




  9. #174

    Re: Game Thread -- Ravens v. Browns

    Man If we could get a shutout..... That would be amazing, only way i can see them scoring is if Cary Williams decided to suck again. in what seems to be the norm for him lately.
    Lardarius "The predator" Webb





  10. #175

    Re: Game Thread -- Ravens v. Browns

    Trent Richardson is a REALLY tough runner for his size.




  11. #176
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    10,125
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Game Thread -- Ravens v. Browns

    3 and out nice D




  12. #177

    Re: Game Thread -- Ravens v. Browns

    Quote Originally Posted by BleedPurple92 View Post
    Man If we could get a shutout..... That would be amazing, only way i can see them scoring is if Cary Williams decided to suck again. in what seems to be the norm for him lately.
    Luckily, they have no WRs




  13. #178
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Greensboro, North Carolina
    Posts
    5,171
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Game Thread -- Ravens v. Browns

    Defense is doing really well. Of course it is the Browns.




  14. #179
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Detroit Michigan
    Posts
    1,908
    Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    Love watching the usual suspects when the offense starts slow.

    Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
    +1.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

    –Eleanor Roosevelt




  15. #180
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    10,125
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Game Thread -- Ravens v. Browns

    Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    Trent Richardson is a REALLY tough runner for his size.
    That's really an understatement too. He's an absolute beast.




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland