Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Joe Flacco and this Ravens offense are about to go off.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabrosin View Post
    Betting on a blowout with massive fantasy points is a bad idea tonight. Yes, the competition is weak and I expect a win, but remember we're on a short week. Players are tired, execution is sloppy, points are down. I don't think we're going to look great tonight.
    If we were playing on the road, I'd agree with this. The Ravens are just really tough at home which we all know.

I'm hoping the game is put away with time enough to see Tandon and B. Pierce get some significant time

iggyman555 Guest

Dqwell sat next to me in college, that dude was a beast...he also made some pretty emotional speeches (comm107)
    go TERPS

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alienrace View Post
    Well the Browns are on a short week too. A couple of hours more rest for the Browns isn't going to erase the talent gap.
    Actually, the Browns don't get more rest. Keep in mind that they have to fly to Baltimore... Bc

Although I expect them to win the more I think about it ,we could be in for sloppy performance by the Ravens. They had alot emotionally invested in the last game for a variety of reasons. Football is part of physical, part mental. They just might be a little mentally drained. Let's hope it's effect is minimal.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    Dqwell sat next to me in college, that dude was a beast...he also made some pretty emotional speeches (comm107)
    go TERPS
    I like him. I was hoping he would hit the free agent market but the Browns really paid top dollar to keep him. He's clearly the leader of that defense.

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    Although I expect them to win the more I think about it ,we could be in for sloppy performance by the Ravens. They had alot emotionally invested in the last game for a variety of reasons. Football is part of physical, part mental. They just might be a little mentally drained. Let's hope it's effect is minimal.
    Not Joe. He has no emotions! :D

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Actually, the Browns don't get more rest. Keep in mind that they have to fly to Baltimore... Bc
    This. Traveling starts from the time one leaves their house to the time they check in to their hotel. No matter how much distance we are talking it still takes up the bulk of the day. Traveling on a short week will affect one's mental and physical preparation.

There is familiarity here. This game very well could be an ugly divisional game.

Quote Originally Posted by scbgirlxo View Post
    There is familiarity here. This game very well could be an ugly divisional game.
    Familiarity to an extent. The Ravens are very familiar with the Steelers. And the Bengals are building a much more stable team.

But the Browns? I have no clue how Weeden, Richardson, whoever is replacing Massoqui, whoever is replacing Haden, etc., etc....is going to do under the national TV lights.

11. Re: Joe Flacco and this Ravens offense are about to go off.

I'm book marking this thread, all the people on this thread that are going on about how the Ravens will blow the browns out, and how the offense will light things up all based on officials being back....

Please for the love of all that is good if i see any of you going on about how the ravens are bad, or how Cam is the devil on any other thread, i'll have to ask you to please hush up, and revert back to this thread thank you.

Thats the problems with extremes, knowing good and well we haven't had a crazy good game vs the browns in forever. We shall see.
    Lardarius "The predator" Webb

Blog Entries
    Yup, I have a feeling there might be a lot of disappointed posters here if the team struggles tonight, which is certainly. Possible. I will take an ugly win and like it

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!