Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by 2gigch1 View Post
    38 - 6 Ravens with Tyros taking over early in the 4th.
    Tyrod! Fucking autocorrect!

Re: Browns @ Ravens: Prediction

First game of the year for me ....

I predict I will have consumed a fair amount of adult beverages at my tailgate by the time this one is done and I will be glad I did because they always play us close. This, plus a short week, gives the Browns some help but not enough to eek out a win.

Ravens 21
    Browns 17
    Last edited by HoustonRaven; 09-26-2012 at 03:27 PM.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

The Browns have a good D but their offense suck with that being said I don't see them driving 80 yards on us. We should win by 2 tds. The D will confuse the rookie Qb n the test will be shutting down Richardson. Ravens will be 3 - 1 during the 1st qrt of the season

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    WE DON'T NEED YOUR RESPECT BUT WE WILL BEAT UP ON YOU AND TAKE YOUR SOUL!!!!!!!

Replacement refs, in their last hurrah, come out wearing Keystone Kops uniforms. Instead of throwing flags for penalties, they give out wood shampoos. At the end of the first half, they all pile into a clown car and drive into the sunset (yes, I know it's a night game), leaving the players to call their own fouls in the second half.

Ravens, 126-97.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    27 - 10 Ravens
    Looks like we're on the same page my Captain :
    "Ravens 27 - Brownies 10 ... Bc"

Blog Entries

34-10

The other night was the worst we've looked at home under Harb's and Co. Last year Seneca and Hillis, this year a couple rook's. Yeah won't be as close.

Their most consistent offensive player Mohamed Massaquoi has been ruled out. I see a double digit margin of victory. We'll win by 3 tds

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    Their most consistent offensive player Mohamed Massaquoi has been ruled out. I see a double digit margin of victory. We'll win by 3 tds
    Yeah, without Masssaquoi, it should be easy for the Ravens to stack the box and key on stopping TR.

Blog Entries

Ravens 20
    Browns 6

A nervous and low scoring game

Pitta and Q with TD's, Tucker with some FGs

No rushing TDs

Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    Replacement refs, in their last hurrah, come out wearing Keystone Kops uniforms. Instead of throwing flags for penalties, they give out wood shampoos. At the end of the first half, they all pile into a clown car and drive into the sunset (yes, I know it's a night game), leaving the players to call their own fouls in the second half.

Ravens, 126-97.
    This I would love to see.

Quote Originally Posted by alienrace View Post
    Yeah, without Masssaquoi, it should be easy for the Ravens to stack the box and key on stopping TR.
    What? You guys aren't scared of Greg Little, WR 'A', WR 'B', WR 'C', TE 'A' etc etc???

Seems a pretty potent force to me....
    Self appointed Ravens SuperFan in the southern hemisphere/New Zealand.

Because they a wearing the Modell patch,Ravens give the Browns something the cleveland sportswriter should have gotten. A thorough ass whipping on national TV. Would not upset me at all if the second string starts in the third quarter and continues to score on the browns. Won't guess a score, but Ravens win convincingly. Mr Modell will have plenty of grins and new jokes to tell in heaven after this game and the next time the browns come to Baltimore.

We are at home at night with one of the loudest crowds in the NFL to keep our players energy up and the Browns best WR isn't playing yet some of you are scared of this being a trap game? Get outta of here with that. If the game was in Cleveland or an early 1PM game then I could see it but not on a Thursday night primetime game.

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    Because they a wearing the Modell patch,Ravens give the Browns something the cleveland sportswriter should have gotten. A thorough ass whipping on national TV. Would not upset me at all if the second string starts in the third quarter and continues to score on the browns. Won't guess a score, but Ravens win convincingly. Mr Modell will have plenty of grins and new jokes to tell in heaven after this game and the next time the browns come to Baltimore.
    Perhaps Browns fans and the city did not know what they had in Art Modell. He was a gentleman all the way. That's just living up to their idiocy tradition as fans. I pick the Ravens to tear the Browns D a new arsehole. Also expect the defense to come to life....

Ravens 35

B's 10

Blog Entries

I think our defense is getting tired of hearing how bad they are so far.. So guess what.. this is statement game by the defense.. 6 points is all the Browns are getting.

I just watched DVR of the Bills-Browns game, and the Browns run defense looked horrible trying to tackle a third string running back (Tashard Choice). Imagine how much fun they'll have trying to rap up Ray Rice..

Ravens 27
    Browns 6

The Browns will hang with us for the first half a bit, staying within a TD, but a big offensive second half gives the Ravens an easy win, 44-17.